URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38087
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
" Letter from FDR!"

Posted by foonermints on 05-14-13 at 02:08 AM
Attn: Ms. Mrs. or Mister Fish, King.

The FDR (Foonermints Directory of Revenue) needs to revue the past 10 years of your fiduciary guilt income.

We must know:
1. Your questionable employment.
2. Your political affilation.*
3. The amount of Tributes paid to this fishy The Fish Organization.
4. Names. ALL the names of people in your organization. We'll beat it out of you anyway. Make it easy on yourself!

Thank you for your generous cooperation.

Love You Lots!
~FDR

* Your name came up in our completely unbiased computer. Did you just mention in an email about a "party" you attended and liked the green "tea" there? We also believe in Civics Biology Class you used the word "Constitution". None of this being against any doctrine we might have, but sometimes pesky underlings just have to be thrown under the bus don't understand their betters Superiors.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
btw: how many guns do you have in your closet? Oh, nevermind. We already know. The Hellfire Missle has already been programmed. *smoochie*
eta: Thre really is a *smoochie* I painted it on the nosecone myself.

Table of contents
  • RE: Letter from FDR!,kidflash212, 09:49 AM, 05-14-13
    • RE: Letter from FDR!,Estee, 09:52 AM, 05-14-13
  • Going through the Fish Books,kidflash212, 10:50 AM, 05-14-13
    • RE: Going through the Fish Books,cahaya, 11:57 PM, 05-14-13
      • RE: Going through the Fish Books,kidflash212, 06:04 AM, 05-15-13
        • RE: Going through the Fish Books,foonermints, 08:32 AM, 05-15-13
  • RE: Letter from FDR!,kingfish, 11:45 AM, 05-14-13
    • RE: Letter from FDR!,dabo, 11:53 AM, 05-14-13
      • RE: Letter from FDR!,kingfish, 06:00 PM, 05-14-13
    • RE: Letter from FDR!,kidflash212, 02:31 PM, 05-14-13
      • RE: Letter from FDR!,foonermints, 00:17 AM, 05-15-13
    • RE: Letter from FDR!,DearAbby, 00:11 AM, 05-15-13
      • RE: Letter from FDR!,foonermints, 01:06 AM, 05-15-13
        • RE: Letter from FDR!,kingfish, 09:53 AM, 05-15-13
    • RE: Letter from FDR!,jbug, 10:44 AM, 05-15-13
      • RE: Letter from FDR!,kingfish, 12:17 PM, 05-15-13
        • RE: Letter from FDR!,jbug, 01:08 PM, 05-15-13
  • RE: Letter from FDR!,Dakota, 02:42 PM, 05-15-13
  • RE: Letter from FDR!,cahaya, 05:33 PM, 05-15-13
    • RE: Letter from FDR!,Estee, 06:06 PM, 05-15-13
      • RE: Letter from FDR!,cahaya, 06:29 PM, 05-15-13
        • RE: Letter from FDR!,Estee, 07:10 PM, 05-15-13
          • RE: Letter from FDR!,cahaya, 07:43 PM, 05-15-13
            • RE: Letter from FDR!,Estee, 08:26 PM, 05-15-13
              • RE: Letter from FDR!,cahaya, 09:02 PM, 05-15-13

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Letter from FDR!"
Posted by kidflash212 on 05-14-13 at 09:49 AM
Why do I have a feeling Fooner's being audited?

Posted by Estee on 05-14-13 at 09:52 AM
I'll notify Sarah Palin.

"Going through the Fish Books"
Posted by kidflash212 on 05-14-13 at 10:50 AM

"RE: Going through the Fish Books"
Posted by cahaya on 05-14-13 at 11:57 PM
Books in fish schools!

Posted by kidflash212 on 05-15-13 at 06:04 AM
Technically, it's a floating stage in Austria. Can't imagine what type of performance is put on.

Posted by foonermints on 05-15-13 at 08:32 AM
"Cannibal Fish Devour the Last Friendly Giant"

Posted by kingfish on 05-14-13 at 11:45 AM
All these years of paying with sand dollars might be catching up with me.

1. Employment: I am a highly paid OT contributor. I make lots and lots of money and contribute valuable lore for which people are very grateful and are always thinking nice thoughts of, even if they don't say them out loud, and are always joshing about how much they wish I would spend infinite eternities in the deepest pits of hell. Such kidders!. And they give me a lot of money. Lots of sand dollars.

2. Political Affiliation: I belong to the "Fishaholics Anonymous" Party. We meet once a month under a pier. We are told that this may be unwise because occasionally one of our brother or sister fishes get jerked up by their lips and disappeared into the great airy beyond, rarely to be seen again. But we do it anyway because we really aren't all that smart.

3. Tributes to Fish Organization; There is no such a thing as "Fish Organization", and if there was, they wouldn't collect money from us members; and if they did they would donate it all to charity; and if they didn't and spent it on gambling jaunts to Las Vegas, I didn't go; and if I did I didn’t have a good time; and if I did; I deny that it was me. It was the dog what done it.

4. People I know: I do know people. There is a slanty eyed person named Fooner who has a woman friend that is much too good for him and should leave him immediately for a fish of a different color, and who has a dorsal fin that is a thing of legend, there is an old man that goes by the suspiciously odd nickname of "Kid", and there is a bag lady that haunts the overpasses in chewed up slippers named Estee.

But I'm not going to name them. Or anyone else, like, say, for instance, The Abbess", the Cahaya, the Bug, the other bug, the crabperson, the Suz, the Grit, Moonie, the Tribe, the Dakotas, the various other state named members, Icey, or even The (shhhh) Ayatollah Khomeini... Oh yes and under no circumstance would I name Dear Oobie", because well, her Oobies are very dear to me. In fact, I would never direct the FDR to investigate any or all members of SBOT, which if I did, could be found at;

http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=lobby .

(Do not check the 50388 at the top of the page where all members are listed).

I could be induced into rolling over on a bunch of wacko “secret Federal Agents named “Stealth-R-Us”, would that do?

But no one else at SurvivorBlowsOtherTopic”. Even if someone paid me a whistle blower reward. Go ahead, try me, I dare you. I dare you to offer me a million dollars a head. Double dare.

No way.

Lip are sealed.

Na-Gana-duit!

Posted by dabo on 05-14-13 at 11:53 AM
This is what you get for thinking for yourself and having your own opinions. Own it.

Granted, it is also what you get for being a pawn who lets others do their thinking and opinionating for them.

Posted by kingfish on 05-14-13 at 06:00 PM
Oh yeah. Dabo. I forgot to say I wasn't turning you in either.

(Avoiding eye contact, whistling...).

Posted by kidflash212 on 05-14-13 at 02:31 PM
I'm not old, I'm seasoned.

Posted by foonermints on 05-15-13 at 00:17 AM
Attn: Mister, Miz or (Insert Article) Flash, Kid.

We have noted that you have used the word "Patriot", possibly in hidden text. Or did you just watch Mel Gibson on Netflix?
No matter.
Our unbiased computer thinks you are a "person of interest" in an ongoing review of your girlfriends finances.

Please complete the 200 page questionaire that has already been dropped off at your house by our black helicopter friendly, honest neighborhood volunteer. Most important would be finking giving us access to the names and addresses of all members of the "Flash" conspiracy Freedom and Independence movement, including how fat they are.
As a sign of goodwill, after you have cooperated we will unfreeze your checking account, allowing you to buy food (but not steak -never steak - just Ramen noodles.)

All in All, sending you our best* Certainly Hope to Hear from you soon!
About 5 seconds after you read this. No time to even quake in your boots, Kid.

eta: btw: how fast can you read? (Insert Article) Flash? I just wrote "Flash" on our best Patriot missle. See it yet, speedy?

Posted by DearAbby on 05-15-13 at 00:11 AM
I warned you that if FDR found out you came to my Tea Party, you'd be in a heap o' trouble! However, I was hoping the fact that it was GREEN tea would keep them off your tail. If only I'd thought to host the party at a windmill farm instead of at Patriots Point...

Posted by foonermints on 05-15-13 at 01:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-13 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

attn: Mizoobie

FDR's unbiased computer has brought up a striking anomaly in your very interesting attributes finances.

Analyzing the word "Green" along with your patently false Afghan mystery name, it appears you have hit an electronic spazmatic control crystal dead on. A Trifecta?* Seriously?
Your lovely application for tax expansion exemption of you Oobie organization is denied.
Currently there may only be two of you, but we must be informed of future contributors.
Pleast list them here:
8. who do we appreciate!
etc.

*Or, should we say "Trident"? You really blew the fuse!
eta (for REAL!
Wait! Barbara? Is that you?
I m SO sorry! You'll never feel a thing! *sob* ..and never will I *sob*

Posted by kingfish on 05-15-13 at 09:53 AM
"Your lovely application for tax expansion exemption of you Oobie organization is denied."

I think you should rethink that think. The right of "Oobie Expansion" and "Organizing Oobies" is in the constitution. Somewhere.

Posted by jbug on 05-15-13 at 10:44 AM
always known as "the other bug"

Oh well, better that than completely forgotten!

And? I like fish; a whole lot.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Posted by kingfish on 05-15-13 at 12:17 PM
The beauty part is that I can claim that either of you is the Bug, and that the other is the other.

You, of course, are "the" Bug.

Message to Buggie - "The penalty for leaving is that you get relegated to "Other" status.

Eat More Chiken.

Posted by jbug on 05-15-13 at 01:08 PM
~~~struts around OT~~~~

Posted by Dakota on 05-15-13 at 02:42 PM
North Dakota is the PEACE Garden State.
I've turned off my cell phone and closed the blinds.
I don't eat fish.
Ladies, if he's not treating you right, do what Sunny says,

Drink Myself Single Tonight
gonna dress up in my lowcut, my tight blue jeans, gonna stir something up...

Agman's Spring Fling '12.3

Posted by cahaya on 05-15-13 at 05:33 PM
Application:

Organization name: Horse Sense

1. Unemployed; instead, deployed in the field as necessary to serve what is in question number 2.

2. 'Affiliation' is a contraction for 'A Filly Nation', just horsing around.

3. No, no fish. We horses are into grass, lots of grass. And we snort. We kick and we butt, and we kick butt.

4. No people in our organization, nuh uh, no fish either. The only person we let get close to us is the undercover double-agent Horse Whisperer.

People can be such horzez azzes.

Posted by Estee on 05-15-13 at 06:06 PM
Princess Celestia would like to have a word with you.

Posted by cahaya on 05-15-13 at 06:29 PM
In the spirit FDR's successor, our motto:

The buck stops here.

Get off our backs. No free riders.

Posted by Estee on 05-15-13 at 07:10 PM
*patiently waits while Cahaya researches the use of 'buck' in universe context*

Posted by cahaya on 05-15-13 at 07:43 PM
Now Princess Ardala would like to have a word with you.

Posted by Estee on 05-15-13 at 08:26 PM
For wardrobe advice?

Hairstyle?

Script?

Posted by cahaya on 05-15-13 at 09:02 PM
At this point, the governing body will have to look at your not-for-profit "application" with a bit more scrutiny.

And let it languish in the files for years pending approval. Or not.