URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38081
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hungry anyone?"

Posted by Starshine on 05-08-13 at 06:51 AM
Not sure if this should count as a sports story or not, but airlines are cutting down on the food that they serve their passengers, unless You happen to be a Cincinnati Red

For their one hour flight home from Chicago the menu was:

Pre-Departure Snacks: Individual personal pizzas, California sushi rolls, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, assorted chips, shrimp cocktail, fresh fruit cups.
Dinner selections: Carrot cake, Fried shrimp with macaroni and cheese and sauteed haricot verts, chicken stir fry with jasmine rice and stir fried vegetables, baked lasagna, bleu cheese and spinach entree salad with a grilled beef fillet on top of a salad, angus beef burgers
Snacks: Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars, caramel popcorn, fresh fruit and cheese, assorted candy bars, mixed nuts.

Feeling peckish now? How did they find the time to eat all that?

Lovely cheese Mooney

Where are Voice of the Beehive when we need them?

Air France used to serve Champagne before takeoff, and there was always a cabin attendant running around collecting glasses whilst we were starting up the runway!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hungry anyone?"
Posted by cqvenus on 05-08-13 at 08:19 AM

i hate flying.

i never previously hated flying. i now hate flying.

i hate being treated like a garbage criminal. i am a customer!!! wtf! 99.9999999% of travelers are not trying to hurt anyone. so i think we should start being treated like the 99.9999999% we friggin are.

but no, they can't risk that. so, f*ck you, airports. i'll drive, take a train, or friggin stay home.

but about the food... yeah... um... this menu is really truly ridiculous. but, i'm sure they pay immense extra expenses for it, so screw it. rather, screw the fans who buy the tickets to go see one of the most boring games on earth, because they're the ones buying these exorbitant meals for these "athletes."

cq

i don't like baseball.

"RE: Hungry anyone?"
Posted by kingfish on 05-08-13 at 08:44 AM
That's a lot of food to have on one of those little fold-downs.

One air pocket and you'r wearing your personal pizza as a beret.