URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38056
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Twice?"

Posted by kingfish on 04-11-13 at 09:52 AM
OK. It's incomprehensible that someone would do this to even one arm, although admittedly it is technically possible . But how did he manage to saw thru both of his arms? Prehensile feet?

http://tinyurl.com/ToTheBoneTwice

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Twice?"
Posted by Estee on 04-11-13 at 10:16 AM
Before reading the article, my first thought was that he must have been a college student who really needed two thousand dollars.

(Cahaya probably got it.)

Second was that some people really take their amputee fetish seriously. And third was to open the actual link...

*reads*

So it was a shopper who came to his aid while the store's employees did nothing. What a total lack of surprise. Home Depot: where you do it yourself because no one knows where anything is, including the nearest first aid kit.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-11-13 at 11:51 AM
The key word is "to the bone" not "saw through both of his arms"...

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the guy was on bath salts or something like that - feel absolutely nothing while sky high and experiencing severe delusions before enough blood drained out of him to knock him out enough to allow others to come to his aid.

Posted by kingfish on 04-11-13 at 01:20 PM
To the bone means (to me) thru the muscle, so what did he hold the second saw with? His teeth?

Did he put the saw in a vice and move his uncut arm?

Posted by suzzee on 04-11-13 at 12:07 PM
And they call that screwball the "victim". There should be another name for it, self-victim, homosawcutism? anything?

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by moonbaby on 04-11-13 at 12:30 PM
That's the power of the Home Depot.

Posted by Estee on 04-11-13 at 12:53 PM
If he happens to be non-Caucasian, he should have gone to Lowe's. They would have finished the job for him.

Not sure how he would have gotten in...

"here's a true story for you..."
Posted by jbug on 04-11-13 at 04:42 PM
local factory; press brake type machine; has fool proof safety, right?

There are 2 flat buttons on the table in front that must be pushed at the same time before it works; buttons are far enough apart that it requires 2 hands; they can not both be pushed with one hand. The guy cuts his fingers off.
OSHA comes to investigate.
They look at the machine; they look at the safety measures; they call the man to come in.
They tell him to show them exactly what he did.
He picks up a coffee cup; he walks over to the machine; he sets the coffee cup on one of the flat buttons; he pushes the other button with his "bad" hand; he reaches into the machine with his good hand; and...

yes, he did. He cut the fingers off with OSHA standing there watching.

It's spring in TribeLand 2012