URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3805
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.9"

Posted by ARnutz on 04-20-09 at 07:07 AM

Game On!!!

This week, teams flew to Guilin, China where they were to search for a hair salon. When they got there, a scramble to reach the cluebox ensued. Luke got bumped by Jen, who tried to reach over him, then he threw a Karl Malone style elbow, nearly hitting her in the face! She said it was a "bitch move". The clue instructed them to go to the 24 bridge, where another cluebox scuffle happened. This time, Jen got there first and Luke shoved her, almost knocking her down. After the scuffle, they were faced with the roadblock - go cormorant fishing! Teams had to throw fish in the water and have their cormorants fetch 10 of them and bring them back to the boat. Luke got bit. HA!

All the teams finished the task before Mark & Michael even got to China, where they were faced with the speed bump - to wash and dry 2 ladies hair.

Meanwhile, the other teams were sent to the detour - choreography - learn a morning exercise dance or calligraphy - go to stations and write the Chinese clues to find where the next station is located. Jamie and Cara did the dance, while the other teams rode Victor and Tammy's coattails through the task. Once the task was done, they had to go on foot to the pit stop - Banyan Lake. The race was a neck in neck scramble to the mat.

Much later on, Mark and Michael did the dance and finally made it to the mat, where they were eliminated.

Be sure to check out last week's rankings, by kid-stat-flash to see how you favorite team is doing!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Tammy/Victor (1) – They are respectful of the locals and having a good time. They are just running their own race and not getting caught up in any madness.

2. Kisha/Jen (3) – Was Jen completely innocent? No, but Luke was way more at fault here. Plus, Kisha at the mat did not appear to be doing what Margie accused her of. Good for them for getting first place.

3. Cara/Jaime (5) – They were going to switch detours, but decided to stick with it and did good. Other than that, I have nothing to say about these ugly Americans.

4. Margie/Luke (2) – Luke is a whiny little momma's boy - I have been saying this for weeks - and yes he acted like a bitch! Margie was irrational and quite the hypocrite. She tells Luke the whole time to keep calm, then she lays it out at the mat. She also accuses Kisha of laughing at Luke's signing? No, Margie, it appeared she was laughing at his childish hissy fit. Even Phil said he didn't see it that way and that fell on your - sorry for the analogy - that fell on your deaf ears.

Philiminated:Mark/Michael (4) – Thank goodness we didn't have to see much of them this week. Good riddance!

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

A Super Spring-y Shar Siggie!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.9"
Posted by Max Headroom on 04-20-09 at 07:43 AM
Well, that was ugly. I guess the producers had to do something to liven up an otherwise boring, predictable episode, hmm?

Me likey:
*soft, quiet rustling sounds*

Meh:
1. Cara/Jaime (2) - At least Jaime acknowledged her bad behavior with taxi drivers. I've always liked their competitive spirit, and showing a little humility is good.

Me no likey:
2. Kisha/Jen (1) - They move down a notch due to their goading of Luke. While Luke is a horrible spoiled brat, picking on him was petty and unnecessary.
3. Tammy/Victor (5) - Simply for running a clean leg and staying out of the spats, they move up. Tammy's comment, "Guilin, China? I've been there," ensures they stay on top of the TAR All-Entitled List, though.
4. Margie/Luke (3) - Luke is spoiled beyond any hope of redemption, and his mom is a lifelong enabler. I have no further use for this team.

Philiminated. Mark/Michael (4) - Tweedledee and Tweedledum have left the building, and I doubt anyone here will miss them.

Posted by altpeach on 04-20-09 at 08:24 AM
1. Kisha/Jen- I understand the smile thing, I do it too, helps me stay calm. Loved that they outran the other two teams, especially the guys.

2. Tammy/Victor- Still don't like him. Glad they stayed out of the rumble at the mat.

3. Cara/Jamie- still ugly Americans, still won't mind them winning.

(I hope the above teams will be our final 3).

4. Margie/Luke- Margie showed us why Luke acts the way he does. The elbow was so unneccessary. Then, to complain about them calling you a @#$%^ and you turn around and call them that. Oh, I could go on but can't and won't. Hope you two are the next to go.

***Goodbye and good riddance Mike and Mark***

Posted by Snidget on 04-20-09 at 08:28 AM
1. The couple that refused to let the pitstop duties interfere with their meal.

2. The giggling dance couple

3. The stern dance judging couple.

4. The pair of cormorants that flew away

Philiminated: Dignity and Logic.

{big gap}

987,362. Everyone else.

Posted by suzzee on 04-20-09 at 08:58 AM
awww, I'd rank the hair wash ladies for if nothing else, letting two strange guys wash their hair, on a sidewalk, in the cold. And repeat.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 04-20-09 at 03:24 PM
Hilarious!!!! I'm with you two!

Posted by flipxcyd on 04-20-09 at 09:06 AM
1-Tammy/Victor - my favorite team is still in the race - woohoo!
2-Lakisha/Jen - I smile too!

...and now the rest

3-Cara/Jaime
4-Margie/Luke - Luke is a whiny brat. C'mon Luke - you DO NOT call a woman a bi***, especially a black woman. I don't care, if she calls you one. Grow some balls! Karma's a bi*** Luke - there's a reason a cormorant bit your hand. LOL

PHILIMINATED: Michael/Mark - Cheaters, breaking the rules...well deserved.

Posted by emydi on 04-20-09 at 09:15 AM
This is Bizarro week in my Lvoe list

1. Tammy and Victor(10)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)(5)(5)--still hate em
but they were the least objectionable this week

2. Cara & Jaime-(7)(5)(4)(4)(3)(4)(4)(4) okay can Jaime just have female cab drivers from now on they were smart to keep dancing

3. Margie and Luke--(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(3)(1)(1) Margie and Luke overreacted. I didn't like the comparison of deaf/black.

4. Lakisha and Jennifer (6)(7)(6)(3)(5)(2)(2)(2) Jen didn't think she did anything wrong (takes 2 to tango) and Lakisha was laughing at Luke

Philiminated Mark and Michael-(2)(4)(5)(5)(4)(5)(3)(3) not a surprise nor a disappointment that they left

Posted by Tazluli on 04-20-09 at 10:54 AM
1. Tammy & Victor (1) - Although not coming in first, they ran a great race. I especially loved how they pretended they were not at the mat during the shouting match.

2. Kisha & Jen (2) - They ran a good race. I don't think that Jen should have tried to reach over Luke for the clue, but I also don't think it warranted an elbow. I also do not think they were laughing at Luke.

3. Cara & Jaime (4) - Although frustrated by the dance, they didn't go over the top. It was nice to see that for once.

4. Margie & Luke (3) - Oh my gosh! Luke was lucky they were not eliminated for getting physical like that. He is nothing but a whiny little brat, who really needs to grow up. I am sure the bird biting him hurt, but geez get over it! Margie is just as bad. First of all, if she didn't want a fight she didn't need to tell Luke that Jen called him a B!tch. She added fuel to the fire. Ugh! I could go on and on!

Philiminated - Mark and Michael. Any chance I can put them in the 3rd or 4th position? They were actually pleasant to watch last night. Probably because there was no way they were going to catch up.

Posted by mhdallas on 04-20-09 at 01:32 PM
1 - Tammy and Victor by a mile. I think they're great racers and I love to watch them, especially now that Victor's learned to listen to Tammy. I don't care how 'privilaged' some people think they are - I think they're adorable and deserve to win. They're definitely the best of the pack!

2 - Do I really need to pick another team? Ugh...But, since there has to be a #2, I'll go with Marge and Luke (Yet again, proving that I don't think like anyone else!). Marge reminds me of a grizzly protecting her cub; sure, it's time for him to grow up, but kudos to her for always looking out for him, especially in a race that's hard enough for those who can actually hear what people are saying.

3 - Kisha & Jen. I used to like them more, but I never could stand people who laughed while other people were upset. I know that when I'm mad, I'm only going to get even madder if I see somebody laughing. Regardless of whether it's at me or not, when emotions are flying, that is NOT the time to look like you don't care about other people's feelings!

4- Cara and Jaime. Talk about your insensitive 'brats'! Again, getting mad at other people for not speaking English - and for 'cheerleaders', their dancing was ridiculously clumsy. Go home already and be ugly in your own country, girls.

And Mark and Michael? They were bad, but not nearly as bad as some of the ones who are left.

Posted by cahaya on 04-20-09 at 01:17 PM
Yikes, what an unpleasant leg to watch.

The drama that could have evolved with three teams literally racing to the mat for first place turned into a ugly anticlimax of a bickering match.

1) Tammy/Victor - Ran a solid leg, though a little slow at the final dash to the mat. Diplomatically, they stayed out of the ensuing signing/shouting match. They also got along very well with the Chinese locals in situations that were to their cultural advantage.

2) Kisha/Jen - Equally guilty of some pushing and shoving and rude comments, they could have helped defuse a brewing confrontation but instead fueled the fire that is Luke.

3) Cara/Jaime - I've never cared for their Entitled American attitude, and we saw yet more of it this week. I'd put them in last place, except...

4) Margie/Luke - Someone's three year-old temper tantrum finally explodes and it was unpleasant to watch or even listen to. They read far more into Kisha/Jen's actions and comments than was actually there and it showed the worst side of them.

Philiminated - Mark/Michael - way too far behind to ever really have a chance to catch up without a major bunch point, they exit this week due to last week's errors.

Spring kite by Sharnina

Posted by Seana on 04-20-09 at 02:25 PM
1. Tammy/Victor (1) – Yeah, they seem pretty confident. It kind of bugged me how they rubbed their knowledge of Chinese in the faces of the other Racers. OTOH, they made the funny comment that speaking the language just means they understand when their driver tells them he doesn't know where to go.

2. Kisha/Jen (3) – If they can get over the Luke/Margie hate, I'll like them better. They're not darling little angels, but I doubt very much that they're huge bigots.

3. Margie/Luke (2) – Oh, good grief.

4. Cara/Jaime (4) – Shut up, you harpie. Cara, be more assertive, please.

Philiminated: Mark/Michael (5): I won't miss them.

Sig by agman

Posted by shimane22 on 04-20-09 at 02:32 PM

1 Tammy/Victor (2,2,8,6,4,4,3,2)
Glad they were at the mat with the other teams-- I'm sure it was totally awkward for them, but their reactions basically mirrored mine through the whole scene. They came out of this leg looking really strong, although they had a big advantage over the other teams with their knowledge of Mandarin. I am also pretty much in love with Tammy.

2 Cara/Jaime (8,5,3,4,5,5,4,3)
Jaime was a lot better on this leg. Still pretty bad, but I definitely enjoyed watching them more than most of the other teams in this episode.

The sparring between the last two teams was simply painful to watch and I think all involved share some culpability.
Still, I must rank them:

3 Margie/Luke (1,1,2,3,6,3,2,1)
Luke has plenty of growing up to do, and Margie was probably pretty embarrassed about her own outburst afterwards, but I still like them. A lot of the fight was edited out (apparently the mat drama went on for 45 minutes), but it seems
clear to me the sisters wanted to shake the stronger team off their game and Margie/Luke unfortunately took the bait.
Hopefully they'll all put this drama behind them for the next leg.

4 Kisha/Jen (4,6,5,2,3,1,1,4)
I think it was easier for Kisha/Jen to retain their composure at the mat since they a) won the leg and b) had decided
beforehand just to laugh in Margie/Luke's faces, which may be an effective tactic to use with a competitor on the brink of a meltdown, but is ultimately just passive aggressive and lame. They could have helped defuse the situation but instead they wanted to foment drama. Whatever. Likewise, winning the leg by piggybacking on Tammy/Victor showed good strategy, but was also not all that impressive. I still think they're the weakest team remaining.

Philiminated:

X Mark/Michael (7,9,7,7,7,6,5,5,5)
The best thing they ever did was get eliminated. In fact, I think they may have come across better than every other
team on this leg. I'm still thrilled that they're gone! I also feel bad for those poor women at the speed bump...

Loser Lodge
X Mel/Mike (5,8,1,5,1,2,6)
X Christie/Jodi (9,7,4,1,2,7)
X Amanda/Kris (6,3,6,8)
X Brad/Victoria (3,4,9)
X Linda/Steve (10,10)
X Preston/Jennifer (11)

"Yuck Yuck Yuck"
Posted by Starshine on 04-20-09 at 03:03 PM
1. Tammy/Victor – Ran a good leg, a sense of entitlement, but hey still racing well, and seeming to support each other now.

2. Kisha/Jen – A good leg, I would have had issues with SDK as well.

3. Cara/Jaime - Surprisingly not that unpleasant this week.

4. Margie/Luke - Margie I know he is your son, but he is a female dog, FFS cut the apron strings, but before that deal with the fact that he expects to be treated as Gods gift to earth.

J Slice what a cool lady

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

Posted by PsychoKitty on 04-20-09 at 04:07 PM
1) Tammy & Victor - running a clean race, working much better together. Yes, they had a minor advantage but the other teams sure rode their tail! And I loved the fishing and Victor calling the birds back. Yes, I too winced when Tammy said she'd been there before, but I doubt Guilin is as nice as the Mediterranean or some fancy resort! I also thought it funny when she told the calligrapher that her dad would die if she didn't come in first - that's probably true!!!! And that must have been VERY uncomfortable for them at the mat.

2) Margie & Luke - Still here just because of Margie - she is a trooper and a great racer. Luke is really showing his immaturity and I think they both just let their emotions ramp up and felt like victims - definitely overreacted and couldn't let it go. Luke has a LOT of growing up to do and his mom needs to cut the cord. I think she popped out with the "black" thing because she had lost all control at that point (that was awful but I don't think it means she's a bigot, just incredibly defensive about her son) - and that's what the girls wanted her to do! Seems to be a lot of stress in the race now. They could have lessened it a bit by owning their share of the incidents and apologizing, but oh well!

GAP:

3) Cara & Jaime - Graceful cheerleaders that they are . . . it's a good thing they finished their task, but too bad Jaime is just so nasty - I felt bad for those poor people trying to teach and judge them. Yeech!!!! They ARE the Ugly Americans! Strong competitors though.

Even BIGGER GAP:

4) LaKisha & Jen - They were just awful this leg. Jen should not have rushed Luke at the 1st cluebox and she had all her weight plus her backpack. She crowded him and he overracted by body checking her. Still no reason to call someone a "B####." And then they both just added fuel to the fire consistently through the day - righteously announcing at the fishing RB to everyone that Luke had hit her, etc. as they rode Victor and Tammy's coattails.

I'm in agreement with alot of you as to the subtleties of the day long implosion And I too burst out with nervous laughter when I am upset so I kind of understand, but you are right - that was actually a deliberate ploy by Jen and LaKisha to amplify the situation and that's not cool.

Philiminated) Mark & Michael - not sad to see them go, but this was actually their best leg in a long time - showed them in a good light. Mark was actually SMILING! when he was washing that lady's hair. They lasted much longer than they should have in this race.

Posted by redbaronii on 04-20-09 at 05:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-09 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

For this week:

1. (3,1,7,3,4,2,1,1) Tammy/Victor – Basically, I expect them to win this leg...they did not but because other teams basically follow. They learned their lesson from the meltdown heard around the world and now is working much better together. I feel bad as they have to sit through the whole fight with 2 teams yelling and screaming with each other!

2. (4,5,5,2,2,3,5,4) Cara/Jaime – Jaime is half as ugly as usual. They are competitive, but being ugly Americans is another thing.

3. (7,8,6,6,5,4,3,3) LaKisha/Jennifer – First talk about the leg, they rode on Tammy/Victor on half of the leg. Now talk about the "fight"...is it necessary? No it's not, it can easily be defused. However, I laugh myself when Luke becomes a baby in his meltdown. Also, I also think that it's all on Luke on both push.

4. (2,2,1,7,7,6,2,2) Margie/Luke – Margie, oh Margie, the speech at pit stop is totally unnecessary and I bet it ##### off a lot of people. Discriminate against Luke, while not helping the situation with your rant...WTF? Luke is just a big crybaby. Crying because someone "push" you and saying the B word to you? Come on...

Special Mention:
- The people @ Pit Stop: Probably they do not understand a thing from Phil's mouth...and eating while hearing American yelling at each other is just priceless
- The producers/Phil: They make something out of nothing on a pretty boring leg.

Philiminated: (1,3,2,5,3,5,4,5) Mark/Michael – At least they did not get penalized this leg. They had fun, but really, they were bad racers.

Posted by warp_core breach on 04-20-09 at 07:14 PM
1. Tammy & Victor - Ran a good leg and stayed out of the drama. I'm surprised that they're not more athletic though.

2. Kisha & Jen - The weakest team left and I doubt that they will last beyond the next leg given Jen's upcoming melt-down. I'm surprised they've lasted this long because they really are not good racers but I have to put them here because I hate the other teams more.

3. Cara & Jaime - NO!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Margie & Luke - Where do I begin? I understand that Margie is protecting her son, however, he's a spoiled, lying, whining brat who uses his disability when it suits his purpose. The first cluebox was a rush and he reacted... ok. But at the 2nd cluebox she clearly didn't push you into it. WTF??!! Hate to break it to you, mom, but probably why people put him down his whole life is not because he is deaf but because he is a whiny, cry baby prone to hissy-fits and tantrums while you stand around and coddle him.

Philiminated - Dumb and Dumber - Thank you!! I wouldn't have wasted screen time on these 2 losers though.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Posted by Belle Book on 04-20-09 at 07:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-09 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

Here are my rankings of the teams:

1. Tammy & Victor -- the best team this leg, in terms of race skills and lack of drama. I felt for them during the meltdown.

2. Cara & Jamie -- a little better this week, but not great. They moved up largely because two others moved down.

3. LaKisha & Jennifer -- what you said to Luke was uncalled for, even if he was being overly competitive! And laughing at him wasn't much better, although I don't think you laughed at him for being deaf.

4. Margie & Luke -- yikes! What a meltdown this leg! From the bumps with Jen to getting attacked by a duck to having LaKisha & Jen laughing at you. Unfortunately, you brought it on yourself by misleading them with the cab last leg.

5. Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dumber (aka Mark & Michael)-- bye-bye, guys! I don't think you'll be missed much.

Posted by KwietOne on 04-20-09 at 08:56 PM
OYYYY...this episode was just UGLY.

#1 - Tammy/Victor - I love this team. Victor/Tammy driving off in that one episode and abandoning C/J and M/L doesn't even pale in comparison to how M/L play the game. I just love this team because they're having fun doing it.

#2 - Lakisha/Jen - In defense of L/J, I smile too when people like Luke/Margie react the way they do. Yeah, it'll ##### them off, but that's their problem. L/J is #2, since they pulled off a first-place finish. I also loved the fact they kept in their anger after Margie's black reference and the fact Luke called them bi***es.

#3 - Cara/Jaime - I LOL'd when one of them saying if someone threw a piece of filet mignon, I wouldn't return it either.

#4 - Margie/Luke - I've hated this team since they blind-yielded Kris/Amanda. I can understand Margie defending her son, but Luke was in the wrong here. Based on what I saw, Luke elbowed L/J and then shoved L/J again at a clue box. C'mon Luke...these are women. If you're gonna get physical, be a man and fight someone your own size. Also...Luke, grow up too. It's a competition! I hate whiny people. They're so annoying. The biggest gripe I have about Luke is him calling L/J bi***es. You do not call women that especially black women! That is very disrespectful.

Philiminated: Mark/Michael - another annoying team - so happy they're gone.

Posted by featherfish81 on 04-20-09 at 11:04 PM
Nothing turns me off more than drama, so this whole episode made me mad. Anyway...

1. Tammy/Victor (2) - Running a good race, seem to be having a good time, and are staying out of the drama.
2. Cara/Jaime (5) - Aww, you might have to go to a country with a lot of people? And I bet they don't even speak English! Here by default.
3. Margie/Luke (1) - Let a small incident blow into a huge fued. I was rooting for them when Margie was trying to calm Luke down, but by the end they just made me mad.
4. Kisha/Jen (3) - Also let a small incident blow into a huge fued. If they get that PO'd after one elbow, how did they ever manage to play college basketball? And they didn't even attempt to calm down, they stayed mad the whole time, which also made me mad.

Philiminated: Mark/Michael (4) - Too far behind to overcome.

Posted by kidflash212 on 04-20-09 at 11:15 PM
Decided to get my list in early this week:

1)Cara & Jaime - Surprised to have them first but they were the only likable team this week. I would rather see them win over any other team which is sort of sad.

2)Lakisha & Jennifer - They are not blameless, at the first cluebox, it seems to me that Luke just reacted to someone crowding him and it was not intentional. They continued to provoke when they could easily have just dropped the matter. Their attitudes say to me they are exactly what Luke called them.

3)Margie & Luke - Luke was a petulant crybaby again and why did Margie even tell him what Jennifer said? What possible good would that do? She needs to coddle him less and let him grow up.

4)Tammy & Victor - I think the Pit Stop Meltdown is distracting people from their behavior this leg. Using a second language to your advantage is one thing but they played the race card - telling their cab driver to beat the "Foreigners"(at least that was how it was translated - I suspect the actual words Tammy used may have been more derogatory), telling other teams cab drivers to drive slow and interfering at the detour telling the calligrapher in Chinese to stamp theirs first as he was about to stamp another teams card. Poor sportmanship by spoiled brats.

Philiminated: Mark & Michael - a well deserved elimination. ONe of the most suspenseless Race legs ever. It was so obvious they would never catch up.

Posted by dragonflies on 04-21-09 at 07:46 AM
Tammy/Victor led the other teams around the detour. I'm sure it wouldn't have been quite as easy for the others if they hadn't been able to follow T/V. Getting their card stamped first is their just reward, IMHO.

Posted by Silver03 on 04-21-09 at 01:24 AM
1. Tammy/Victor - They ran a really good leg this race and it was nice to hear Victor admit that they work better together when they communicate. It was also funny when Tammy said that speaking Mandarin only made them understand that the taxi driver didn't know where he was going. I felt as uncomfortable as they looked on the mat watching this episode.

2. Cara/Jaime - I can understand their frustration at the detour when they didn't understand what they were doing wrong. It was a good choice not to quit and do the other detour. They seem to be much calmer on this leg so they ranked higher. Or it could just be the drama elsewhere made them seem calmer.

3. Keisha/Jen - These two were just as much part of the problem as the other team. At any time either team could have just let it go. I know I have a tendency to laugh or smile when I'm nervous or uncomfortable also. Whether or not they were sincere, they did apologize on the mat which is more than we can say for...

4. Margie/Luke - Wow. Just wow. Margie needs to cut the apron strings. Being deaf has nothing to do with the way Luke behaves. He is an adult and needs to act like one. And Margie's comparison with being deaf and being black just made it all more uncomfortable.

Philiminated - Mark and Mike. I'm glad to finally see them go.

Posted by huihui on 04-21-09 at 04:26 AM
1. Tammy/Victor - Always my favorite team! They will actually very much like Ronald and Christina in season 12. Chinese, very high-demanding and they all have a lot of intense at first. And the amazing part is they understand each other much better through the race.

2. Kisha/Jen - They do have responsibility for the fight with Margie and Luke, however, the percentage in my eyes is 20% to 30%.

3. Cara/Jaime - I am very very annoyed with their behavior to non-English-speaking people. They never realize that they are set their feet on a foreign country. Any profile of this country will tell you that the official language is Chinese or Mandarin. Take back your yelling of "DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?"

4. Margie/Luke - I do appreciate their communication style at first like Cara and Jaime did. I've changed my mind for them since that blank U-turn. For the fight, they actually started the fire long time ago, and they make a drama with the "disable" card. They make me disgusting now.

Philiminated Mark & Michael - They make a lot of mistakes all through the race. It is very amazing that they can finish the race at 5th place.

Posted by Scuba Steve on 04-21-09 at 09:39 AM
1. Tammy/Victor - Strong leg, and I also felt sorry for them being caught in the middle of the mat fight.
2. Cara/Jaime - With the exception of getting frustrated by the Detour, they were much more tolerable.
3. Tie: Kisha/Jen, Margie/Luke - I'm giving them joint last place as I think they were both at fault for what happened last night.

Philiminated: Mark/Michael - It's a shame they can't gain more penalties.

Posted by PlumBlossom on 04-21-09 at 10:53 AM
1. Margie/Luke (1)
2. Tammy/Victor (2)

GAP

3. Cara/Jaime (4)
4. LaKisha/Jennifer (3)

Eliminated: Mark/Michael (5)

an IceCat original

Posted by zorayah on 04-22-09 at 00:36 AM
1. Tammy/Victor - the only team actually racing. I like their references to mainland Chinese quirkiness(ie. parents will die if..., beat the foreigners etc). Westerners with no exposure to the Asian psyche won't get it.

3. Margie/Luke; Kisha/Jen; Cara/Jaime

Philiminated: Mark/Michael - didn't factor at this leg at all.

Posted by BlueIris on 04-22-09 at 11:09 AM
1. Tammy/Victor (2)

2. Cara/Jaime (3)

3. Margie/Luke (1)

4. Kisha/Jen (4)

Philiminated: Mark/Michael (5) - I won't miss them.

Posted by beau_30 on 04-22-09 at 12:25 PM
LVOE LIST

1) Cara/Jamie - They actually enjoyed this leg this week, and only a few upsets here and there. But did a great job.

2) Tammy/Victor - Another great leg. But is their time running out?

3) Margie/Luke & Kisha/Jen - I'm sorry but both of them were at fault and it was an accident. They shouldn't have gotten upset over it.

4) Mark/Micheal - Eliminated - Good bye tweedles, your stupidness has ended u were good at the beginning. But lost your mojo.

Posted by JanetFAN on 04-24-09 at 09:38 AM
1) Kisha and Jen

2) Tammy and Victor

3) Cara and Jaime

4) Margie and Luke

PHILIMINATED: Dumb and Dumber- FINALLY!!!

Posted by louislam on 04-26-09 at 02:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-09 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

1. Tammy/Victor (1) - doing great in this episode, they should get first and were screwed by the detour that every other team just followed them all the way to the pit stop. Besides, I feel bad for them having to stand at the mat and witness the whole mat meltdown between K/J and M/L.

2. Kisha/Jen (2) - They let us know M/L's characters really well in this leg.

3. Jamie/Cara (3) - I don't want and don't see them winning the race.

4. Margie/Luke (4) - I hope Margie felt embarrassed when watching this leg on TV. Clearly they played the deaf card and this just showed what the eliminated racers said were right.

5. Mark/Michael (5) - Probably their best leg in the last 3 legs, but they were doomed right from the start.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

"Results!!"
Posted by kidflash212 on 04-26-09 at 05:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-09 AT 05:33 PM (EST)

Week Nine Rankings

Heading North

Much to my own personal dismay,Tammy & Victor take the top spot this week with 20 first place votes. Cara & Jaime stayed out of the drama at the mat and rise to take second place.

Heading South

Without perpetual doormats Mark & Michael in the race anymore, Margie & Luke tumble from first place last week to last place this week while their sparring partners Lakisha & Jennifer finish just above them in thrid place.

­
Rank Team First Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Tammy & Victor
Cara & Jaime
Lakisha & Jennifer
Margie & Luke

The Lvoe List Turnout Grows!
A nice turnout for the lvoe list this week - 26 lists! With the finale fast approaching lets keep it going!

(Edited to fix a extra HTML bracket)