URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 380
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"dances for Monday 10-29"

Posted by akiss4u2have on 10-26-07 at 03:41 PM
Andi - Does anyone know what the dances are for next week? i've watched both shows last week and either they didn't say or i just zoned out and completly missed it! i heard a rumor it's the jive but that's it..

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: dances for Monday 10-29"
Posted by qwertypie on 10-26-07 at 04:20 PM
Remember that I was completely stoned on Ny-Quil, but my fuzzy, hazy brain seemed to recall the the jive was going to be the group number and the couples would get a dance they never performed before (?)

Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-28-07 at 10:58 AM
First group dance, but I don't think they get scored on that. I would think, too, what they haven't done, ie, jive, fast dance, etc.

Posted by dragonflies on 10-29-07 at 08:18 AM
No idea. I am still reeling because DWTS is being pushed back to 11:05pm because they are broadcasting the Packer game, since MNF is on ESPN. Don't they know that all good Packer fans already have ESPN?

siggie by Arkie

Posted by qwertypie on 10-29-07 at 09:53 AM
OUCH!
We get it 9 PM mountain standard time. Will we be watching it at the same time (or are you going to tape it?)

Posted by JessicaRN on 10-29-07 at 01:12 PM
I better check for any changes here in Bronco country. To tell you the truth, no one cares about the Broncos this year anyway. It's been all baseball, but I guess we're done with that!