URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 38
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bye JennyLee and Niels"

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 02-07-07 at 10:51 PM
As much as I didn't like her, I would have prefered her over CeeCee. Then again, we would have lost Nate.

Out of the last two teams, I'm rooting for Scooter and Meagan. CeeCee cannot win, she hasn't learned a thing!

(This has nothing to do with the competition but I think Scooter is cuter than Nate).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bye JennyLee and Niels"
Posted by bullzeye on 02-08-07 at 09:24 AM
I liked JennyLee a LOT more than Cee Cee. I think Cee Cee showed her true colors last night - not even a gracious winner with her comments at the end. I will also be cheering for Scooter and Meagan (which means, based on my track record that Cee Cee will win).

I thought it was very sweet how Nate came over to say good bye.

A birthday present from Tribe

"RE: I Will Miss Niels "
Posted by LisaPles on 02-08-07 at 09:24 AM
I really grew to like Niels. I liked some of the things he said in last night's episode. Like after they watched the clips of their first day in the house and he said that it was embarrassing but, who cares. I really liked what he said to CeCe when they were all trying to get through to her. He said that when she was being herself those were the most enjoyable conversations he had with her. He was being positive in giving her a compliment while at the same time telling her that she needed to improve her personality. For someone who lacks social skills I thought he went about that very well. I actually think it was the closest any of them came to getting through to her.
I think that Niels really transformed himself throughout the show. You could even see how his body language and confidence had changed so much. He was very awkward when he first came in to the house and when they were watching the clips, he looked so comfortable and relaxed when he was sitting on the couch. The wardrobe change is also working for him. I think he is a good guy who really needed this show to come out of his shell socially.
Good luck Niels!

"RE: I Will Miss Niels "
Posted by nazpink on 02-08-07 at 09:38 AM
Oh...I think Niels has definately come out of his shell....he now gives relationship advice! Seriously, what should have happened last night was an elimination of Cece and Jenny Lee while Nate and Niels stayed as partners!! I know wishful thinking....grasping at air really.

Oh....and yes Scooter is one of the most attractive guys there and his demeanor just adds to it....I would have so approached him even with the hair and beard....If I had the opportunity and now man..lol.

Posted by Loree on 02-08-07 at 09:53 AM
I was not happy with the outcome lastnight. CeCe is still there. But the preview for next week looks like she may finally pay for her actions. It looks like the win will depend on who has grown the most. And we all know that CeCe has not grown at all. She is proud of the fact that she hasn't because she boldly thinks she doesn't need to change, being perfect and all. *shudder*

I wonder if they are bringing back the past contestants to pick the winner? If so then CeCe is in trouble. She even alienated JennyLee lastnight.

Posted by CTgirl on 02-08-07 at 12:43 PM
But the preview for next week looks like she may finally pay for her actions. It looks like the win will depend on who has grown the most. And we all know that CeCe has not grown at all...I wonder if they are bringing back the past contestants to pick the winner?

I thought the same thing. Cece's face really dropped when she saw who they were bringing back. The videos paved the way for this too -- we saw how all the guys had grown, especially in their level of self-confidence, and Megan and Jennylee both admitted that their initial thoughts were wrong. Cece on the other hand....

Ashton Kutcher and company are talented and creative so I'd like to think they either planned for this to happen or when they saw what was happening they changed it up. I don't think anyone would accept a win by Cece. It would ruin their brand for future shows.

Posted by nazpink on 02-08-07 at 01:30 PM
CeCe may just get punked..lol...sucks for Nate though.

Posted by MKitty on 02-08-07 at 04:40 PM
Yes,..I was rubbing my hands with glee last night when I heard at the end that the other contestants will be helping decide who has grown and who HASN'T..cough...Cece...

Cece is just so vile...it stuns me how vile and self-centred she is. If it's even possible, she seesm to get worse every show. I never usually feel this passionate about any of the people in these shows..but I seem to be making an exception for Cece. She must go down! I loved it when Scooter mentioned how nobody likes her in one of the confessionals. Yay...I hope she is watching this and appalled...(but she will probably just think she "looks cute! ...insert giggle and coo here!"

Posted by nanrabbit on 02-08-07 at 10:46 PM
After I watched last night I too thought that it looks like the old contestants will return (I hope) to judge who will win. It would be nice to see that individuals had the chance to win the money and not a couple...that way the boys would win! I also think Scooter is cute...it is his personality that really shows it off!