URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 377
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Another sure sign of show death."

Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 08:42 AM
You go to the Playboy Mansion, meet up with Bridget, Holly & Kendra -- and no one notices.

The GND are funnier than all of them put together. Unintentionally, but it still counts.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Another sure sign of show death."
Posted by Fishercat on 07-25-08 at 11:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-08 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

I would like to note, that wRonG was this close to being put through to the Final 5 by the GND because he was cute.

And with LCS' amazing timing, this is how the season ended up

-About 1.5 months of auditions/picking
-About 3 weeks of in-house
-About 1 week of actual performance

Well done.

Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 01:04 PM
Well done.

I'd say burnt to charcoal, send it back to the kitchen, and I'm not paying for this.

Posted by nailbone on 07-25-08 at 02:01 PM
I would like to note, that wRonG was this close to being put through to the Final 5 by the GND because he was cute.

And I was this close to not watching anymore if that had happened. He's, to me, the least funny of them all, and spent most of his time hitting on them.

And which one is it, in the b/w polka dots (or do I even care), that just kept laughing at him even when he wasn't saying anything.

Dear Hef,

It is possible to be so stupid that it overshadows hot looks and big boobs.

Love,

A devoted fan

Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 02:09 PM
And which one is it, in the b/w polka dots

Kendra. There's one thing you really have to understand about Kendra: she's a devout-bordering-on-religious Eagles fan.

I'm sure that for you, that just explained everything.

Posted by Loree on 07-26-08 at 08:04 AM
First I didn't even think these females were attractive. And they seemed to be picking the guys they thought were the hottest rather than the funniest. What a waste of an episode.

Why have weeks of auditions and then rush through the show? I don't even watch the audition part. I am more disappointed this year than ever.