URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 376
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What happens if you air a show...."

Posted by Meemo on 07-11-08 at 10:39 AM
.... and nobody watches?

You get a 2-hr episode of LAST COMIC STANDING!

Well, I only saw the second-half. My 3-yr-old was up late last night, so I thought it might be better for her to watch SYTYCD instead of the "Your Momma" joke round on LCS.

Anyways, Iliza, Esther Hu and God's Pottery went into the face off in the second hour.

Esther relied on Asian jokes.

God's Pottery sang a song.

Iliza did a lame schtick about dating.... and managed to get 68% of the audience vote.

And thus, the double eliminations begin!

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
Wait a minute? Does that count as a summary? I put about as much effort into it as they did the show last night, so it should count for something

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What happens if you air a show...."
Posted by Loree on 07-11-08 at 10:55 AM
I did not watch the audition rounds. So this was my first viewing of everyone. God's Pottery was different. And Hu annoyed me already. So I picked Iliza as the best of who I saw. But then I had not seen her before. So she might annoy me by next week too.

Posted by Loree on 07-18-08 at 08:55 AM
Hey I am the only one watching.

Another double elimination. Again I agreed with the boots. Didn't really find either of them funny.

Posted by realitytvwatcher on 07-18-08 at 09:20 AM
I'm embarrassed to say that I've been watching too - primarily because there is nothing else on.

Anyway, I'm glad Foot and Papa are gone. Foot was not funny at all. Some of his material could have been funny but the way he delivered it was painful and just didn't work.

Papa CJ started out kind of funny but then he got too rude with the audience. He could not pull it off. Some comedians can do that type of set and it works but he definitely seemed to make the audience more uncomfortable than anything else.

I'm just glad that they get rid of two a week. It would drag out way too long if it was just one.

I also want to file a complaint with NBC. They should have issued a warning before they put Carrot Top on my tv!

Posted by Loree on 07-18-08 at 10:19 AM
>I also want to file a
>complaint with NBC. They
>should have issued a warning
>before they put Carrot Top
>on my tv!

He is one scary looking guy. What has he done to himself. Steroids, plastic surgery, overtanning, etc. The man has issues.

Posted by Snidget on 07-18-08 at 10:55 AM
The previews for this week from last week weren't enough?

I'll have to catch up. SYTYCD takes up too much time on Weds for me.

Posted by Molaholic on 07-19-08 at 09:59 PM
Carrot Top has not aged well. He's put on about 20 years since I saw him perform in Vegas in 2002. (Maybe he acquired some dog genes?)

Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 01-06-22 at 05:08 AM
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam realitytvwatcher Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Posted by Meemo on 07-18-08 at 09:50 AM
I was watching but then the tv got overtaken for SYTYCD (as I think will happen every week here on out).

I loved the guy who did the movie bit for his prop set (but I guess that's bad that I can't remember his name).

I missed the last 45 minutes though (but caught the odd clip here and there). I just hope Eliza goes soon. I really don't like her comedy. Not sad to see that Foot and CJ are gone.

And while I'm rooting for Sean Cullen (he's local), he's really starting to grate on my nerves during some bits.

No definite front-runners yet.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 01-06-22 at 04:55 AM
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Meemo randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).