URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 376
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who won?"

Posted by bb4fan on 10-01-03 at 01:26 PM
I was busy watching Big Brother and missed this final show. Who won, and how did it come down?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who won?"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 10-01-03 at 01:27 PM
The final show is on tonight.

"Thanks!"
Posted by bb4fan on 10-01-03 at 01:30 PM
Do I feel stupid!!!

"RE: Thanks!"
Posted by eguds on 10-01-03 at 01:42 PM
>Do I feel stupid!!!

Yep. And how could you even think of missing paradise hotel for big brother. shame shame shame, everybody knows your name.

"RE: Thanks!"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 10-01-03 at 01:59 PM
And relieved. Aren't you glad you didn't miss it?

Posted by socalj on 10-01-03 at 01:58 PM
It was pretty interesting. First, Keith kicked off Holly and Scott. In a twist, the jury got to vote back on one of the booted. Scott was chosen, and he got to choose someone to "replace". That was Dave. So the couples were Scott and Charla, Keith and Tara.

The group disbands to enjoy life in paradise for a day while Scott and the others try to persuade the jury to vote for them. More insults were thrown around, while Zach and Amy made out in the corner of the pool.

THEN, the jury and final 4 reconvene to allow the jury to vote once more. Before they do, there is a mindblowing twist. They are voting on which couple is made up of two actors hired to add another dimention to the show, which has never been a game show, but rather, the first soap-docudrama. The jury and crew is stunned. If they correctly identify the actors, the other pair win. If they incorrectly identify the actors, the actors win.

They vote for Keith and Tara......Scott and Charla win $500,000.

Too bad ya missed it!

Posted by So_Opinionated on 10-02-03 at 05:24 AM
you are badddddd