URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 375
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I wonder who noticed"

Posted by CDNTARFAN on 08-04-04 at 05:16 PM
That near the end of last night's episode there was a very short promo for Thursday, no video just Text "New House Guests Thursday". Notice the plural form guest. Although the one of the new house guests could be a non human such as a pet of some sorte there is a possibility of someone other than natalie coming in. Drew's twin maybe. Or even someones sibling.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I wonder who noticed"
Posted by Zeek on 08-04-04 at 10:59 PM
Although I Missed that part, I've been wondering about the three empty boxes on the CBS Website. Adria's Twin would take 1 of them, but that still leaves 2 boxes. Could it be two other sets of twins are competing. Drew/Ben with the moles or no moles. Diane/Lindsey with pointed ears or no pointed ears (I think I read this over at sucks). I would think if either of these two were switching they would also be on the look out for any one else doing the same. Could it be that two other housequests have twins.?? or could BB have siblings of HG's compete in some sort of competion and the 1st & 2nd place winners get to come into the house.

Posted by motormouth on 08-05-04 at 00:38 AM
I think we have all mulled over the possibilities, but honestly? It is such an obvious thing that I can't help wondering why CBS would leave it there, for all to speculate. If it was supposed to be a huge 'suprise', why leave the three boxes for all to see? Guess we will find out eventually...

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 08-05-04 at 01:23 PM
I don't think that Drew or Diane have been switching out. Based on when Diane won HOH and everybody saw the picture with Diane and her twin, I noticed that Diane's sis has a much lighter skin tone compared to Diane. Even Scott could tell the difference between the two girls. (Remember the, "I'm glad god blessed her sister with the looks thing.")
FlamingCactusIT

Posted by ipisia on 08-08-04 at 01:20 PM
>I don't think that Drew or
>Diane have been switching out.
>Based on when Diane won
>HOH and everybody saw the
>picture with Diane and her
>twin, I noticed that Diane's
>sis has a much lighter
>skin tone compared to Diane.
>Even Scott could tell the
>difference between the two girls.
>(Remember the, "I'm glad god
>blessed her sister with the
>looks thing.")
>FlamingCactusIT

agreed

Diane's sister has much straighter teeth even. I thought they were fraternal twins the first time I saw the sis on CBS.

Drew could easily switch with his bro. They look more alike than even A and N.