URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3747
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"guys may wake up"

Posted by Jayzzzy on 04-04-03 at 07:56 AM
during TC Heidi mentioned that the guys took themselves out and left the four girls at the end....Matt seemed to have a look of awakening on his face...Just a observation...any thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: guys may wake up"
Posted by dajaki on 04-04-03 at 08:01 AM
I don't think the men will suddenly decide to rebond against the women because of Heidi's comment. Mark Burnett just caught another of Matt's plethora of goofy expressions on camera and decided to insert it after Heidi's comment. Matt was probably just thinking, "Did I leave a sharpened machete in camp? Will I have to sharpen it before I go to sleep tonight?"

Posted by Jayzzzy on 04-04-03 at 08:04 AM
lol!!!! thanks I needed that

Posted by Aussiemama on 04-04-03 at 10:09 AM
After watching Heidi Ho and Jenna flaunt their alliance at the IC I truly believe that the Ho has to go, she is such a dope!

Posted by jkokoj on 04-04-03 at 10:13 AM
That is a very good point and I am sure the point has not been lost on Rob, Alex and Butch. Not quite sure if the men would re-align, however, Rob may attempt to do so. This may cause the noted friction that is supposed to occur between Rob and Deena.

Posted by bichon on 04-04-03 at 12:07 PM
Yup, I noticed that too. My guess is that Matt wakes up and alligns with Butch and Christy. Not too sure yet, though.