URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 374
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Apprentice #5 Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Loree on 05-29-06 at 09:20 PM
Okay am I watching this all alone?

I guess I am in the only one that is determined to see this train wreck to the end.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #14 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Loree on 05-29-06 at 09:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-06 AT 09:27 PM (EST)

Sean and Lee get called to the boardroom where they find out they are the final 2.

Then they are reunited with everyone and told to pick teams of 4.

Surprise Surprise Sean picks Tammy. I think he is more interested in winning Tammy than the job. He also picks Andrea and Tarek.

Lee runs to Lenny. And as Lee has done all season. He lets Lenny do the work deciding who to pick for his team. Does Lee ever do anything for himself?

Lee's team is Lenny, Roxanne and Pepi. Who is Pepi? When they leave the boardroom Donald and Carolyn laugh about not even remembering Pepi and wondering why Lee picked him. Sean asked the same question to the camera earlier.

Both teams have to put on a charity event sponsered by Pontiac. Sean gets the Barenaked Ladies and Lee gets an all-star hockey game.

Posted by volsfan on 05-29-06 at 09:40 PM
I am here!

Sean can be such an idiot at times. I hope his little crush doesn't get in his way of winning.

Lee's team just seems to be running around like chickens with no heads.

Posted by Loree on 05-29-06 at 10:19 PM
Sean is acting like he is on The Bachelor instead of The Apprentice. And Lee just wants someone else to do everything while he sits back and takes the credit. I wouldn't hire either one of them.

Now we have Andrea with her medical condition. It always seems to be something to add drama.

Posted by Puffy on 05-29-06 at 11:11 PM

I'm here, ready to read...anything else happen?

©Syren Creations, 2005