URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3732
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christy/Deena"

Posted by westgirl98 on 04-02-03 at 05:44 PM
I think that Christy and Deena may have an alliance but I dont think she has one with Butch seeing that he voted against her, however she may feel like they are close because she had said she wouldnt vote for Butch but that may change now that the teams have merged. I would love to see Christy and Deena in the final four but thats very doubtful. Christy seems to be holding her own in challenges and some believe it is BECAUSE of her disability, siting that her deafness makes all her other senses stronger so she can concetrate more, such as the balancing act in Which she beat Jenna.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Christy/Deena"
Posted by dabo on 04-02-03 at 05:58 PM
I was very impressed with Christy in the log-rolling challenge (which was one instance where her disability could have worked against her; people with hearing problems sometimes also have balance problems, the inner ear is the organ of balance, but this doesn't seem to be the case with Christy), but it really also seemed to me that Jenna really didn't even try very hard in that challenge. Thanks for the reminder about her saying she wouldn't vote Butch, I'd forgotten that. They've both voted for each other once now.

weird huh

ARRRRRRR!!!!

"RE: Christy/Deena"
Posted by DoodleBug on 04-03-03 at 02:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-03 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

I think we may see this alliance revealed in the recap episode coming up... it states that we will see Christy teaching sign language to her tribemates!