URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 373
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 05-22-06 at 07:48 PM
Please keep all discussion of the Final Four on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to see the game.

Does anyone know how George Mason got in here?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"*YAWN*"
Posted by volsfan on 05-22-06 at 08:30 PM
Isn't this thing over YET?

"RE: *YAWN*"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 05-22-06 at 08:38 PM
It's that bad? Or just the same ole carp?

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Posted by volsfan on 05-22-06 at 08:49 PM
Yes and yes...

Posted by Estee on 05-22-06 at 08:40 PM
At least when you're drinking to excess, the bartender might cut you off. Who's there to save you from yourself when you're watching to excess?

Posted by volsfan on 05-22-06 at 08:50 PM
I bought the vodka today so I will be drinking to excess and just half-ass watching.

"RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-22-06 at 08:59 PM
How pitiful is it that we're still watching this? I think it must be habit, because I just can't really make myself care who wins anymore - assuming I ever did.

"I refuse to stop watching this season"
Posted by volsfan on 05-22-06 at 09:08 PM
Until I hear the words:

Allie, you're FIRED!

"RE: I refuse to stop watching this season"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-22-06 at 09:14 PM
Which, I'm guessing means you will miss the final 2 episodes. The way it's going you may well be free after tonight.

"Girls are in trouble"
Posted by tinkerer on 05-22-06 at 09:25 PM
The womens' uniforms were flashier, but it is hard to see anybody wearing them everyday to work at a hotel.

"RE: Girls are in trouble"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-22-06 at 09:28 PM
Well, "flashier" is one way to say it, I suppose. My take was more of an EWWWWWW.

Posted by volsfan on 05-22-06 at 09:27 PM
She is an absolute and complete IDIOT! This task proved it!

Posted by mysticwolf on 05-22-06 at 09:29 PM
I just cast all 10 of my on-line votes for her ouster. 'bout time, frankly.

Posted by tinkerer on 05-22-06 at 09:31 PM
I used to be entirely pro-Lee, but Sean is seeming more genuine every task. I wouldn't mind seeing him get the prize, thoiugh I still favor Lee.

Sean is looking more and more like a regular guy.

Posted by tinkerer on 05-22-06 at 09:33 PM
53% favor getting rid of Allie.

I think she's gone anyway, since she took the lead on the task and they lost.

Posted by mysticwolf on 05-22-06 at 09:32 PM
Sean and Tammy sittin' in a tree... Give her his diamond? Think I'd wait to see what happened after we "met up" again before I went on national tv to admit I was thinking about that.

Posted by volsfan on 05-22-06 at 09:46 PM
WTF? Trump says he can't believe they attacked each other...WTF were they suppose to do?

Posted by tinkerer on 05-22-06 at 09:52 PM
Trump really knows about loyal friendships. Just ask Martha Stewart.

I have no idea what Trump actually expected the women to do. If they stick together, he fires them both because they can't make the case to keep one but not the other. If they attack each other, he fires them both for breaking up their friendship.

Inother words, he made up his mind to get rid of both, and there was nothing either one could do.

I do believe the friendship angle is nice though. I guess these two are pretty genuine friends.

Posted by mysticwolf on 05-22-06 at 09:47 PM
Can't argue with the decision. Would feel better about it if it hadn't been telegraphed by the fact that there's only 2 shows to go. One to pick a finalist and another to do the reunion show. Told dh going in that he'd probably fire two. Sorry, Roxanne (kind of). Buh Bye, Allie!!!!

Posted by mrc on 05-22-06 at 10:53 PM
Good-bye and good riddance to them both.

Posted by SeniorCitizen on 05-22-06 at 10:54 PM
It was evident right from the start that Sean had a better fashion sense than Allie. She supervised a line of 'uniforms' that belong in a cheesy science fiction movie. The interviews with employees when the men took suggestions seriously and made good additions of their own such as a liner for the doormen's coats made a good impression. Then we saw Sean acting like a designer himself as they shopped for fabrics. He really was the one who made this task successful for Gold Rush, although Lee was a far more helpful assistant than his counterpart on Synergy. Allie just rode right over her, as well as the 'famous' designer. Justice was done.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 05-22-06 at 11:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-06 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

The show is only half over here on the west coast, but omh! What was Allie thinking? As someone who has worked in retail and had to wear a uniform, there's no why I'd want to wear their uniforms.

Sig by Kyngsladye