URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 370
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Meet the Folks - Stupid Parents???"

Posted by EnnvYluv on 02-09-03 at 02:15 AM
What was up with the Meet the Folks parents tonight?
The Dad was so caught up in his prejudices, he actually wanted to make the worst possible choice for his daughter. Apple! He's a freak, a compulsive liar, and cocky. I actually think he was probably dangerous on an overnight trip. Brooke was definitely the right choice, he showed remorse over past mistakes, and willingness to accept responsibility. Apple evaded, and the Eric wasn't that bad, but like she said there was no chemistry. I'm looking forward to reading some of your opinions, and I'll add more later.

Yvonne

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Meet the Folks - Stupid Parents???"
Posted by Spidey on 02-09-03 at 11:11 AM
I watched this show last season and was highly entertained in that watching-a-train-wreck sort of way, but it lost it's appeal for me pretty quickly. I couldn't beleive the parents always picked the absolutely wrong choice. Just goes to show why arranged marriages are out of favor.

"RE: Meet the Folks - Stupid Parents???"
Posted by Loree on 02-09-03 at 11:13 AM
I quit watching this show after they dragged out the premiere into 3 shows. I lost interest after the 2 show. It was once a cute show I could laugh at. But now it has become just dumb. It seems to scripted to me this season.