URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3664
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"*** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"

Posted by IceCat on 03-19-03 at 06:01 PM
Before 12:00 EST, please use this thread or the Preview Vidcap thread to discuss tonight's episode ..................

SurvivorBlows.com provides this thread as a service to two groups:

1) People who want to post and read about the episode as it is being telecast across the various time zones. If you can't wait for the show to appear in your time zone, read the 'East Coast Spoiler Thread' for an on-the-fly commentary.

2) Those people who want to access other posts on the Spoiler board but do not want to see spoilers before the show is telecast in their timezone.

Please do not post any commentary about the episodes as they are telecast in threads other than the ones mentioned at the start of this post.

Thanks

Everyone is welcome to post on this thread! It's like
Spoilers, Fanatics, and Bashers boards all in one!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Posted early..."
Posted by IceCat on 03-19-03 at 06:03 PM
The internet has been sluggish all day...

Thought I'd post this just in case things totally bog down by 8:00 pm...

"RE: Posted early..."
Posted by Round Robin on 03-19-03 at 07:10 PM
I just hope we wind up needing this thread!

"RE: *** S6 EP6 - East Coast Spoiler Thread ***"
Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:09 PM
It's on!

Christy was shocked Jeanne was voted off. Christy is not angry at Heidi. She just wanted to know why they voted off Jeanne instead of her. Roger explains that Jeanne had the qualities they have in Butch so they didn't need her. But Dave says in his confessional he thought it was because she was the next to go in the girl's tribe.

Posted by SherpaDave on 03-19-03 at 08:11 PM
It's on!

Cool. That's the only thing I was coming in here to check. And now I'm out so I won't have the show spoiled before it airs on the west coast.

Criminals From the Neck Up

Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:13 PM
Heidi is doubting she made the right choice. She thought they would work together as a tribe. But the men go off fishing and leave her and Christy back at camp.

Matt is happy about the swap. He thinks his head was on the chopping block on the other tribe.

Rob wants to brush his teeth so one of the gals will kiss him. So far they have all turned him down. Deena is happy because she likes all the guys. And Matt is telling her it is because girls are different.

Alex is flirting with Shawna. Jenna seems to be leering at them with a disapproving look.

"RW challenge"
Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 11:19 PM (EST)

Deena and Rob go for tree mail. They think it is is for spices.

Log rolling is the challenge. And it is spices and onions, and fruit for reward. Jaburu is told they have to sit out a woman to make it fair on the logs. They sit out Deena.

LOL! Butch beat Rob. I am sure Rob will now resent him.

I find it interesting that sick Shawna keeps beating Heidi.

Christy wins it for them by beating Jenna.

Deena watches as the men are using sign language to congratulate Christy.

"RE: RW challenge"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 03-20-03 at 06:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-03 AT 06:40 AM (EST)

It was for the IC challenge, but I loved the treemail comment about "I'd hate to see the DAWG this bone is meant for."

WOOF!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by anotherkim on 03-19-03 at 08:15 PM
Hey! How did Jeff Gilooley get on Survivor?...oh, wait that is Matthew. Man, is he starting to look like a corpse or what?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--thinks Dave is looking hot, though!

Posted by anotherkim on 03-19-03 at 08:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

RC was a log rolling over a mud pit. Reward was fruit and some spices.

Man vs. man; woman vs. woman--first team to five points wins.

Totally don't remember who was against who, except for Jenna vs. Christy. The teams were tied 4 to 4, Chirsty won. One defining moment, there folks.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--was a little surprised that they kept yelling for Christy

"In the name of all that is Holy....m"
Posted by anotherkim on 03-19-03 at 08:26 PM
tell me, please, that Rob wasn't wearing a Speedo. Please.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--yet retina burning moment courtesy of Survivor

Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:27 PM
Jaburu is having a communal bath. Deena calls it monkey grooming. Jenna and Shawna are bathing the boys and Deena is watching. Rob keeps saying he just took a bath with a swim suit model.

The other tribe is looking at their veggies, fruit and spices. Heidi says it shows they are a strong tribe. Christy is so happy for beating Jenna.

Butch wants to share something. He is having a defining moment. He said lastnight when Christy found out lastnight that they kept her for her abilities. And today she won it and smiled and jumped up. Christy is so happy.

Posted by anotherkim on 03-19-03 at 08:30 PM
Jabaru takes a tribal bath...Deena sort of just sits back and watch the Testoterone Trio drool over 2 members of the Booby Babes.

Sentimental moment with Butch telling Christy that her reaction at the fire the night after TC was a defining moments.

Deena and Rob realize that they can team up and work it all out. They target Alex and Shawna. Deena says she has Heidi and Jenna for post-merge.

Rob and Matthew plot together to vote off Dave or Roger when the merge happens. (Matthew still looking like he is wearing a death mask). Later Rob confesses that he is playing Matthew and that Matthew is a "complete idiot."

Posted by anotherkim on 03-19-03 at 08:31 PM
Rob also says, in confessional, that M is a physical threat, but doesn't realize it.

Rob is definitely schemeing.

Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:33 PM
Rob & Deena are off alone. He approaches Deena about a deal. She wants to deal. Rob says he did have an alliance with Alex. But now he is thinking different. Deena tells Rob she has Jenna and Heidi. Rob says he wants to get rid of Matthew. But Matt catches fish so maybe he needs to change and keep Matt. Rob talks to Matt about voting together and then later going after Dave and Roger. Rob tells the camera that Matt has no idea he is being played. Rob says he doesn't think Matt even realizes what a threat he is. But he'll keep him to catch fish. Although when Matt quits catching fish or doing as he's told. They will boot him. (makes me think Matt will outlast Rob)

All the vote and alliance talk is on the Jabaru tribe this week. They are losing immunity.

Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:37 PM
At Jabaru at night Shawna has a dating game they have to play. Talking about the dates they want. The guys tell how they treat Shawna on a date. Matt in a confessional actually does think he has a chance with Shawna.

Matt is starting to look a little scary. But I am finding myself hoping he gets Rob booted. Rob is getting too cocky and secure.

"Grossest.Challenge.Ever"
Posted by Spidey on 03-19-03 at 08:44 PM
Ripping meat of a carcass and spitting it into a bucket to get the most weight. Ewww.

Tambaqui wins.

"RE: Grossest.Challenge.Ever"
Posted by samiam on 03-19-03 at 09:14 PM
I must agree. That's the most disgusting IC I've ever seen...

...UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

"My eyes, oh God, my eyes!"

Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. - Hemingway

Posted by J Slice on 03-19-03 at 09:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Just be oh-so-glad that this is network tv and the kind folks at CBS are providing us with censored circles... it's still going to burn your eyes, but not as much.
Echh... Did anyone else notice that you can SEE JENNA'S STERNUM? ooh baby sex me up.

I'm thinkin'... if anyone even attempted sex with Jenna at this point, they'd poke a hole in her... she's withering away almost as fast as Sweaty-Magic MattŪ.

Edited because I type like a chimp.

Edited AGAIN because I can't type dammit.

Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 09:54 PM
Well Jenna did say she was losing a cup size a day.

Posted by TechNoir on 03-19-03 at 09:25 PM
Absolutely. I'm going to have myself blinded this week so I don't have to take a chance on getting a glimpse of next week.

Retina burn is so painful. I'm going to lie down with a cool cloth on my eyes now.

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

"It's a toss-up... "
Posted by anotherkim on 03-20-03 at 09:25 AM
ripping meat from a carcass, seeing the naked Boobie Bunch or, God help us all--ROB IN A SPEEDOESQUE BATHING SUIT.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--still not sure why Speedos are legal

Posted by NorthOfBoston on 03-19-03 at 09:19 PM
This scene could only be better if Jeff told them after the time was up that the carcasses were really Joanna and Ryan

The person with the least meat on her bones gets to sit out. How's that for irony?

Roger bit Heidi by accident when she helped to take some meat out of his mouth. Looked like an Angelina Jolie Oscar kiss at one point.

Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:44 PM
Alex is complaining to the camera that Matt is cuddling up to Shawna. Deena complains about Shawna to the camera.

Blue tribe gets mail.

They think IC is about eating stuff.

This is funny. They have a big chunk of beef hanging up and they both have to bite off as much as they can. Jenna sits out. Hands tied behind their back.

Roger had meat stuck in his teeth so Butch used his mouth to take it out of Roger's mouth. Matt dropped some and Deena stepped on it and then Matt picked it up again. LOL!

Deena got banged in the head with the hanging meat at the end.

The Blue team won!

Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:51 PM
Back at Jabaru

Shawna asks the group any thoughts?

Deena says she is selfish and wants to stay. Jenna says she wants to stay too.

Alex announces it is probably between him and Matt since the women will stick together. So Alex and Matt tell each other they are voting for each other. So now Rob is frantic. He wants Matt to stay so he can use him. He wanted Shawna to agree to go home. But now she wants to stay.

"Tribal Council"
Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 08:57 PM
Alex and Shawna talking about their sexual heat.

Matthew says he loves the role of provider.

Rob says he is the entertainer.

Shawna says she is glowing and wants to stay.

Deena says this is the hardest vote to date.

Rob votes for Shawna
Alex votes for Matt

Jeffy reads the votes:

Shawna
Matt
Shawna
Matt
Shawna
Shawna

Shawna goes to Loser Lodge.

"RE: Tribal Council"
Posted by Draco Malfoy on 03-20-03 at 06:25 AM
Or more appropriately, Shawna took her ball and went home.

Posted by railfan on 03-19-03 at 09:01 PM
After those previews, as a red-blooded male, I'm REALLY looking forward to vidcaps

Posted by NorthOfBoston on 03-19-03 at 09:11 PM
Anyone else notice the constant footage of the 3-toed sloth??

FORESHADOWING!

The SLOTH (Shawna, not doing anything since day 3, per Deena) goes!!!

excellent use of imagery, MB

Posted by NorthOfBoston on 03-19-03 at 09:13 PM
and continuing Sloth imagery...

is CBS showing SEVEN?? Oh, no that's just Matt playing the Sloth victim

"Next Week"
Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 09:02 PM
Next Week:

They stand on the posts in the water like in The Outback. Heidi and Jenna start stripping to get the guys off the posts. Butch is saying he isn't looking.

Now how do they do this if it isn't for individual immunity?

"RE: Next Week"
Posted by Loree on 03-19-03 at 09:03 PM
I guess Jeffy might not need the peanut butter next week....

"Best moments"
Posted by moonbaby on 03-19-03 at 09:11 PM
Matt DRENCHED in sweat at TC, I mean it was in BUCKETS coming off him, LOL....Deena getting blindsided by the meat on a hook right as IC ended...Heidi using the big fun mouth full o' teeth to their full advantage during IC!

"RED BUFFS!!!"
Posted by bergdogg on 03-19-03 at 09:13 PM
Without a doubt, there will be a merge next week.

How much you want to bet Rob will have a statement where his sexual fantasy has come true??

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham
Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!