URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 360
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 03-20-06 at 07:19 PM
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the one-day lightening period on Donald-bashing expires at midnight. It's a boy. Congratulations. We're all very proud, I'm sure. Mother and child are both doing well. And even as we speak, the father's emotional reaction is being overdubbed. Welcome to the world, DAW Jr. Burp up on your daddy for us.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"NO DEAL!"
Posted by volsfan on 03-20-06 at 08:34 PM
I'm going for the money Howie...oh wait. Sorry, wrong show.

Jr. Burp is just in time to see Brent blow his smoke stack! BRING.IT.ON!

"RE: Apprentice #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Estee on 03-20-06 at 08:56 PM
New rule: 'She who cries is she who dies.' In the Boardroom. Very, very soon now.

Posted by volsfan on 03-20-06 at 09:00 PM
*rubs hands together*

I.CAN'T.WAIT!

"Brent is right,"
Posted by Estee on 03-20-06 at 09:04 PM
Words you may never see on this site again, but they had to be said. Tammy just crossed the line. Not having him present because she's scared of his (lack of) people skills is one thing. Keeping him away from the executives because he's an overweight man talking about a health product is something else. Right track, wrong excuse.

"RE: Brent is right,"
Posted by Syn on 03-21-06 at 01:59 AM
No more for me. This show was great at one time, however its run out of fire. Brent was ruff around the edges but entertaining and had potential. I am sick and tired of seeing babies cry, run to the bathroom, and cry in bed, give me a break. This makes bad TV. Brent was never given much of a chance. This #5 is too much like elementary school. Enough! That’s it no more you’re fired Mark Burnett.

Posted by Estee on 03-20-06 at 09:11 PM
Synergy going with 'Grape Nuts: The Next Generation'. (Cue martial music.) Gold Rush using 'Grape Nuts: Chug It!' I think I see which one could be offensive with the wrong photo...

Both teams are recruiting models off the street. Why?

Posted by Estee on 03-20-06 at 09:20 PM
Okay. Donald's lesson is 'Keep It Simple, Stupid' and wouldn't it be nice if he followed it once in a while? Synergy has good pictures and a lousy logo. Gold Rush has lousy pictures and pretty much nothing else. Both minicorps think it's too late to backtrack and start over.

Maybe keeping simple means they're retaining Brent.

Posted by volsfan on 03-20-06 at 09:23 PM
I really liked Synergy's pictures. But everything else is a flustercuck.

Posted by Estee on 03-20-06 at 09:31 PM
And -- Charmaine lives! Post likes the less crowded, less wordy billboard of 'Chug It!' better than Synergy's effort, which has a little too much in it to pick up at sixty-five per. Gold Rush gets to cook with a master chef, and is Donald ripping off Gordon now? Synergy gets to figure out how they're going to blame all this on Brent.

Posted by volsfan on 03-20-06 at 09:36 PM
The funniest thing is they can't blame any of the reasons they lost on Brent! They can blame him for doing nothing but "they" wouldn't let him do anything.

Posted by Estee on 03-20-06 at 09:39 PM
Tammy's going to try, though. Brent claims he's a nuclear weapon in the Boardroom. I'll buy deadly. Possibly even radioactive.

Meanwhile, Sean is the meat in a Roxanne and Allie sandwich. He may start losing on purpose. (And may have already. Lousy presentation.)

Posted by tinybubs on 03-20-06 at 09:40 PM
The only way they can get rid of Brent is to make him project leader and let him flounder. Babysitting him just sucks the life out of the team and they'll continue to lose.

"The worst episode yet"
Posted by volsfan on 03-20-06 at 09:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

The hype machine was in full steam ahead mode for no reason. What the heck did Brent do to "cross the line"?

ETA: I can't wait for Synergy to lose without Brent.

"RE: The worst episode yet"
Posted by Estee on 03-20-06 at 09:56 PM
You forgot 'Whiniest taxi ride ever.' He did everything but claim they stole his lunch money before giving him a wedgie.

As for crossing the line -- he nearly called Andrea a be-yotch. If he'd just said it, he would still be around. More drama! More promos! More ratings! And more pants to iron!

Posted by volsfan on 03-20-06 at 10:02 PM
The build-up for this week's episode is the worst case of false advertisement I have ever seen. Hell, Brent crossed the line more two weeks ago dancing in the street in his robe than anything he even thought about this week.

Posted by Loree on 03-21-06 at 02:31 PM
These people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut in the boardroom. If Brent had said as little as possible he would still be there. It was his talking in the boardroom that got him booted. It had nothing to do with the challenge.

I agree. I can't wait till this team loses again with no Brent to blame.