URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID114
Thread Number: 36
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"MEGA-Star winners"

Posted by PagongRatEater on 12-12-07 at 12:50 PM
No spoilers here, just guesses. Who do you think are the people who will win the final, biggie-sized stars they give out tonight?

My guesses (and votes) are:

Zach - has put his heart and soul into the town, and has worked hard through-out.
Mike - first red leader has never been recognized for his contributions
Laurel - seems a no brainer winner to me, but maybe they'll penalize her for having won one already. To me, she deserves another.

"But I am sure that I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round...as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely."--Charles Dickens

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: MEGA-Star winners"
Posted by geg6 on 12-12-07 at 03:46 PM
I vote Jared. I would never have stuck with this show without him. He's the MVP as far as I'm concerned.

I can't believe how attached I am to this child. I've never, ever, ever wished to have any child. But I'd take him in a second. I'd probably have to wrestle Bravie for him, but I'd be willing to subject myself to that.

"A single zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims."-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82

Posted by PagongRatEater on 12-12-07 at 03:53 PM
Jared is definitely one of the funniest, smartest kids in town, but I've never gotten a sense of his specific work ethic. For me, the criteria was the MVP of the town rather than the show.

Maybe they can bring him back for KidNation II.

"But I am sure that I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round...as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely."--Charles Dickens

Posted by geg6 on 12-13-07 at 08:51 AM
Oh, I knew he had no chance. He's got a little of the bad boy in him. That's one of his more endearing traits, IMHO. LOL!

I'm glad Zach got the last smaller star. He deserved it for sure.

I also think that they were correct to award Sophia a second time. She really has been the one who has stepped up and been responsible, hard working, and completely aware that someone needed to be a good example. She showed the most leadership qualities of any of the kids there. She really is quite the amazing young woman. Plus, she would be second place for me in funniest comments throughout the show.

"A single zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims."-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82

Posted by CTgirl on 12-12-07 at 06:24 PM
I think Zach and Mike are good guesses - they've worked hard and they've been narrating so we haven't forgotten about them(unlike Anjay who kind of faded away after he was voted out).

Jared could get one too because he's been featured in almost every show and some of the stars have been given for other reasons than best worker.

Two weeks ago when the host asked who'd get the remaining stars, the camera panned to (if I can remember correctly) Alex, Jared, Zach and Migle? (the girl who was nominated last week) so I'd say those kids (except Alex again) would have a shot.

"Call me crazy"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-12-07 at 07:52 PM
I am wondering if winners will be offered a choice: to take the ginormous star for themselves or pool them together to share with all the kids.

"RE: Call me crazy"
Posted by PhoenixMons on 12-13-07 at 09:41 AM
I was kinda hoping that would be an option, too!

Posted by tidefan1987 on 12-13-07 at 11:29 AM
It is my understanding that they all received $5,000 for participating in the show.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-15-16 at 05:31 PM
Of which, $4,999 was probably spent by their parents!

Posted by Agman2 on 01-15-16 at 05:29 PM
Just so you know, I really enjoyed reading this post. I just couldn't get past No......hehehehehe

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 04:32 PM