URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 359
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"remembering from the first season until now"

Posted by nancydeeann44 on 11-11-05 at 01:12 PM
I've seen them come and go and it seems I've always changed my mind about the cast due to their situation and all the changes in the house. It seems like it's becoming more scripted and planned. Rhonda's changed also . I don't know why they got rid of the firstlife coach .I think they should have a reunioun season just to see there everyone is in their lifes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: remembering from the first season until now"
Posted by CHRYSTALK on 11-11-05 at 02:11 PM
if u saw the previews for next week josie and hailey are visiting. i cant wait, the show is gonna get good again, and i cant wait to see cloe i remember when she was born. hailey gained alot of weight

"RE: remembering from the first season until now"
Posted by nancydeeann44 on 11-11-05 at 04:08 PM
how could I be such a fan and not know that! I wonder how much cloe has grown and I really hope that jossie has stayed away from that guy that made her cry all the time . wel we'll see if it helps have you noticed it sometimes is hard to stay with then they have some of these new cast members problems. Well wewill watch next week and I'll talk to you tthen bye