URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 359
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"YOU SUPERFICIAL WITCH"

Posted by tsskas on 03-01-04 at 10:58 PM
I guess only a real woman would know how to spot a REAL BOSTONIAN MAN. You really deserved what you got. Brian was the lucky one not having to deal Larrisa's SHALLOW personality.Brian deserves much, much better.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: YOU SUPERFICIAL WITCH"
Posted by veruca13 on 03-01-04 at 11:13 PM
Brian WILL get better. However, Larissa knew she could not offer him the same feelings, and it was better that she cut it off now. Just because most of the participants in this forum would have chosen Brian, does not mean that everyone in the world would. C'Mon, how many super hot guys are going to choose an Average Jane? Maybe some, but not most. Larissa will hopefully learn that most guys like Gil are not worth much in the relationship department and in order for her to be happy, she is going to have to STOP being shallow.

It is the ol' cat and mouse game. She wanted to chase and conquer Gil and Brian was already hers. No challenge for little miss Larissa beauty queen. Hey, I live in Dallas. It is filled with women just like her. Very attractive people view the world differently than the average person. Perhaps if we were in her shoes, we would have done the same thing.

But, c'mon, Fabio.. Who the heck cares. Actually in the interviews I have seen with Fabio, he is really a nice guy.. not too bright, but nice. Maybe Gil was jealous. What a little cry baby!

"Brian better than Gil and Fabio combined"
Posted by IslandFever on 03-02-04 at 00:56 AM
Maybe it's just me but I thought Larissa seemed to have a few active brain cells and just wasn't going for a pretty boy, or middle aged man, in Fabio's case. I hope Brian gets his own show like Adam did. I thought Brian was funny, respectful, intelligent, and had pretty blue eyes. Plus he had a nice job. Pretty girls often go for average guys if they have an education and nice job and/or $$$. More so than the other way around. She didn't come across like the shallow Fabio type. Now the first AJ woman, was another story. Brian was so funny when he was talking about the lobsters shaving their chests and working out and drinking protein drinks. He deserved better. Much better.

"RE: Brian better than Gil and Fabio combined"
Posted by Howard Dean on 03-02-04 at 01:49 AM

I thought so too, but in the end she succummed to her "instincts," as she put it.

She got what she deserved, though, and justice was swift. How often can you say that?

>Maybe it's just me but I
>thought Larissa seemed to have
>a few active brain cells
>and just wasn't going for
>a pretty boy

Posted by ToadMagnet on 03-02-04 at 03:04 AM
The lobsters cracked me up, too (no pun intended, especially since they weren't dinner). But Brian tried the analogy thing before (when he first had one-on-one time with Larissa) and she didn't get it then (okay, well, neither did I - it was that bit about the dream vs. handful of poo or something), so it's not surprising that she didn't realize that the lobsters were a metaphor for her life on the show - in this case, only good for one thing (tasting good), as the himbos were only good for one thing (looking good).

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Either that, or I need to high-tail it to Red Lobster tomorrow night.

Posted by Howard Dean on 03-02-04 at 03:09 AM

Mmmmmm. Lobster!

>The lobsters cracked me up, too
>(no pun intended, especially since
>they weren't dinner). But Brian
>tried the analogy thing before
>(when he first had one-on-one
>time with Larissa) and she
>didn't get it then (okay,
>well, neither did I -
>it was that bit about