URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 356
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Gil was looking for a reason to leave her"

Posted by wendyfou on 03-01-04 at 10:49 PM
He left her because she used to date Fabio??? LMAO

He was LOOKING for a reason to dump her. He just wanted to further his acting career with this show. He didn't give a ##### about her!

What a horrible show.

They blew any chances for ANYONE to watch Average Joe III with this ending. What a crock.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Gil was looking for a reason to leave her"
Posted by ToadMagnet on 03-01-04 at 11:08 PM
Gil: "You what?? You dated FABIO??? A guy with a six-pack and blond hair???? How COULD you!!!!"

Posted by Reeflex7 on 03-01-04 at 11:35 PM
To paraphrase Brian Worth, Gil is a complete pr*ck.

I mean, good lord. Overreact much?

Posted by lyrker on 03-02-04 at 09:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04 AT 09:48 AM (EST)

Really, Gil's reaction put me a lot in mind of a pair of chick best friends. You know, where one chick has the hots for a guy and finds out her best friend already dated him.

Maybe Gil wants to date Fabio?

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Posted by libgirl2 on 03-02-04 at 08:27 AM
I agree. When he kept saying guys would understand, I was like for what reason? It made no sense. This Fabio thing was his out. Its not as if she was dating some horrible white supremist or something. Fabio? While he is a dork (I thought he is gay!) he is hardly worth getting all bent out of shape over. Lol! IT was a funny ending but after Adam they had better not have an AJ3 cause I am done with this show!

Posted by Loree on 03-02-04 at 09:25 AM
I am still laughing. Dating Fabio is a curse now? Why was this a deep dark secret? It was so crazy it was funny.

Posted by lyrker on 03-02-04 at 09:43 AM
I asked a guy (namely my SO) if he understood -- we were watching together. He felt the same way I did:

"You wanker!"

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Posted by lionsroar on 03-02-04 at 08:30 AM
Can you say lame??? That ending was so totally set up by the producers it wasn't even funny. They were trying to set up some sympathy for Larissa. Well guess what it didn't work! We hated Melanoma and now we hate Larissa TOO! Average Joe sucks.

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 03-02-04 at 09:29 AM

I am still LMAO over that one. Fabio was the big dark secret?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An IceCat Classic