URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 355
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Paul M.'s Blog"

Posted by cheesybread on 08-08-06 at 12:44 PM
For those who may not have noticed, a couple of the House band members (OB:House as Paul refer's to it) have blogs up on the official site now. Paul actually has a very lengthy entry in which he describes the process of rehearsing, changing, and performing with the rawkers.

Check it out if you are interested:
http://rockstar2006paul.spaces.live.com/

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Paul M.'s Blog"
Posted by Tahj on 08-08-06 at 01:40 PM
Thanks Cheesy. I think Paul is one of the hottest guys ever!

Tribe rocked my sig!

Posted by cheesybread on 08-08-06 at 02:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

I think Paul is one of the hottest guys ever!

While I can't agree with you there, unless by Paul you mean Storm, it is nice for him to describe what his "day job" is like. Not being a musician myself (unless you count the 3 years I played Violin in grade school) I always wondered how much time and effort it takes to learn these songs each week.

I also like his attitude of "understand the song first, then change it if necessary".

Posted by Tahj on 08-08-06 at 04:37 PM
The only other thing I could mean by Paul is Josh , although Storm is definitely hot too.

Tribe rocked my sig!

Posted by nailbone on 08-08-06 at 02:50 PM
And while you're there, flip over to Zayra's blog, for further glimpses into the true craziness that is Zayra.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by tamarama on 08-09-06 at 05:32 PM
I gotta read her blog...

But on Paul's, I particularly noted that he mentioned Z not bothering to learn the melody to 867-5309...I think we can assume the same for "All the Young Dudes"

(p.s. I'm in love with Paul too)