URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3533
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""

Posted by tribephyl on 02-14-03 at 01:45 AM
ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR
With the gender war getting more heated, the men's tribe stays high and dry during a downpour, while the women are soaked and miserable.

The discovery of a "mystery" granola bar leads to a tense guessing game for the women. Who snuck in the food with them? The accusations fly and threaten to send the tribe over the edge.

Roger, the men's tribe elder, locks horns with his younger tribemates. While some stew, others lay secret plans to oust the combative Survivor.

The battle of the sexes hits a fevered pitch as both tribes struggle during a crucial Immunity Challenge.

Discuss....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
Posted by I_AM_HE on 02-14-03 at 01:48 AM
well, now we know what's causing all the fuss.

and sounds like Roger's safe to me, at least this week, unless we have a naked boot (but Daniel would be a naked boot too)

Posted by Brownroach on 02-14-03 at 02:57 PM
Why is "mystery" in quotation marks?

And why would someone would put the granola bar in the supply crate if she were trying to conceal it from everyone?

There's something fishy about this whole thing.

Posted by tribephyl on 02-16-03 at 04:43 AM
Why is "mystery" in quotation marks?
as in "mystery" granola bar.

Could it be akin to the "mystery" box, that the men got?

The box is an "obvious" MB plant. Could the granola bar also be a plant? I'm thinking so.
What if the "mystery" items are placed there only to start controversy in some way. Don't quite understand why. So I guess I'll have to wait and see what the women do about the "mystery" item.

Posted by Boilermaker on 02-14-03 at 03:16 PM
Mystery granola bar... so now either Jiffy Jeff's crew has resorted to planting evidence or someone forgot to watch Survivor 2. I mean come on even the suspicion of eating something got Kel kicked off.

Roger is safe this week, but his storyline is building quickly and at this point it is very safe to assume that Butch is the older man that lasts long, not Roger.

Posted by SurvivorOverlord on 02-14-03 at 03:21 PM
You know the point about it ending up in the splly crate is valid...why would you hide it there....unless maybe you were awake or in camp when nobody else was around and started eating the contraband food....got scared by the sounds of someone coming and the only place to try and hide it was the supply crate....that means the crumpled white paper in the vid cap could be the inside of a wrapper form an already eaten bar and the horizontal thing is another bar??

Just my 2 cents

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

"Keeping It Dry"
Posted by samboohoo on 02-16-03 at 04:02 PM
"unless maybe you were awake or in camp when nobody else was around and started eating the contraband food....got scared by the sounds of someone coming and the only place to try and hide it was the supply crate"

. . . or you were trying to keep it dry. Remember we're dealing with people who think clean buffs are more important than shelter.

Posted by survivorscott on 02-16-03 at 04:25 PM
....got scared by the sounds of someone coming

Not trying to be rude, but this would eliminate Christy

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-16-03 at 07:56 PM
>Mystery granola bar... so now either Jiffy Jeff's crew has resorted
>to planting evidence or someone forgot to watch Survivor 2.
>I mean come on even the suspicion of eating something
>got Kel kicked off.

Don't forget that we saw a monkey climbing the trees in the opening episode. Magilla Jr., anyone? For all we know, it may have been the monkey that swooped in on a crew member snacking on a granola bar (and leaving the wrapper for a moment) then dropping it into the box.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Posted by frisky on 02-17-03 at 00:01 AM
Ah, yes. Let's kick off another season of these little riddles.

>>gender war getting more heated

The guys must be taking their loss hard. The women are probably gloating, although I can't blame them.

>>The discovery of a "mystery" granola bar leads to a tense guessing game for the women. Who snuck in the food with them? The accusations fly and threaten to send the tribe over the edge.

I think the "who snuck in the food with them?" question isn't SeeBS asking us, it's just a question in the tense guessing game among the women. Therefore, I don't think this riddle is confirming that someone smuggled the food. The accusations only "threaten" the tribe, though, so probably no harm done.

>>Roger, the men's tribe elder, locks horns with his younger tribemates. While some stew, others lay secret plans to oust the combative Survivor.

Roger is safe. MB, don't insult us.

>>The battle of the sexes hits a fevered pitch as both tribes struggle during a crucial Immunity Challenge.

I wonder what makes this immunity challenge any more "crucial" than any other immunity challenge? I can see if one tribe has a two- or three- (wo)man advantage that the next IC would be described as particularly crucial, but not so much when the tribes are at 8-7.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 02-18-03 at 07:46 AM
Gender war more heated? Do tell. Men dry. Women soaked, miserable. No way they can win the next challenge... (yeah, right).

Mystery granola bar. I smell an MB plant here, but one never knows. If it IS an MB plant, then kudos to him for stirring the pot like this.

Roger = safe. Nuff said.

A second "battle of the sexes" (first being "gender war" above) means that they really are pushing this gender thing. So the non spoiling audience can watch that, but we spoilers should probably be watching for intra-tribe relationships to guess bootees.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged