URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 353
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kaddour shoots off his big mouth again"

Posted by shanes on 07-03-05 at 04:28 PM
<http://www.boxingtalk.net/pages/free4321.htm>

Its too bad his boxing skills arent as good as his talking skills. Ishe would kill him in a 10 rounder. He showed me nothing during the show, other than an ability to cry.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kaddour shoots off his big mouth again"
Posted by VegasFightWriter on 07-03-05 at 06:22 PM
"If saw on the street today, I'd kill him ... Well, I wouldn't kill him because I wouldn't want to aste my time. But I'd rip his lungs out. I hate the guy. He knows what I'd do to him. That's why he won'tcome near me."

Really? That's pretty funny coming from a guy who kept sending intermediaries over to Ishe at the Contender finale, wanting Ishe to know he wasn't really mad at him, and wanting to know if they were cool.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-05-05 at 09:39 AM
This is boxing. Trash talking is part of boxing.

I have no problem with Kaddour. I wish him the most luck. Believe me most people in boxing are not nice guys like the boxers on The Contender. Kaddour is an angel compared to most.

Posted by jonesy on 07-05-05 at 02:13 PM
vegas writer ahmed kaddour would kick your asssssssssss so bad no way he scared of u who r u y do u think u know all the boxers

dnt ever say you would kill ahmed hed kill u and in another forum u sed we shud deffo check kaddour out get your head and facts srate

"WARNING - No bashing other posters"
Posted by Bebo on 07-05-05 at 02:52 PM
Our community guidelines expressly forbid bashing other posters. If you wish to be allowed to continue posting here, remember that in your future posts.

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 07-05-05 at 04:22 PM
The funny little marks at the end and beginning of the first two lines of my post are quotation marks. Their presence signals that I was quoting Ahmed, a comment he made about Ishe that was in the interview to which the first poster provided a link. I was not promising to "kill" Ahmed or rip out his lungs, was quoting Ahmed saying that is what he would do to Ishe.

And no, I don't claim to know all the fighters. I do know a lot of fighters, because I am a boxing writer. Specifically, in the context of The Contender, I am very good friends with Ishe.

Posted by JiveGuy on 07-05-05 at 11:11 PM
"I'll knock him out so crazy." -Ahmed.

Lol, love that quote.

I wonder why Kaddour has so much hostility towards the show? Perhaps because they promised him such things as endorsements, or a spot on their seond show? (which isn't happening)