URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 353
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Amy vs Dave"

Posted by coolred on 09-25-03 at 10:05 PM
I for one hated to see Amy go since she was up front and honest I cannot believe Dave is still there or for that matter why he was even picked to be on in the first place I hope Keith kicks him to the curb!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Amy vs Dave"
Posted by Katiepops on 09-25-03 at 10:14 PM
Get ready. Here they come. Not many on here will agree with you on Amy being upfront and honest. It will probably be replaced with psychotic and bi@#$.
Amy deserved to go a long time ago. Dave is digging himself a hole right now.I used to like him but he is getting on my nerves lately. The whole game was supposed to be about average Joes and it turned out to be anything but, except for Dave, he is the only one that was what the show was supposed to be about. Not all the beautiful people. I am for Keith all the way though. If I had my choice it would be Keith and Charla. I like Tara ok but Keith and Charla have been the lesser of all the other evils.

Posted by ImZACKtheAPE on 09-25-03 at 10:46 PM
I'm just going to paste what I already wrote on another thread. I can't be arsed to spend any more time debating about HAmy and Pineapple.

Although you are entitled to your opinion on LAmy you are definitely in the minority. Ya she speaks her mind but there is certain ways and times you should to that. She lacks tact and maturity. She is a sore loser. She lacks good sportsmanship. She behaves like a spoiled brat until she gets her way. She is a horrible person and needs to be vaporised into the reality tv hall of shame! Actually I think she already has. To say we would not like her to experience what she has done to Charla and Dave would be lying. I can only hope the next few months with her new half-witted, jar-head of a boyfriend is what it should be, an unhappy enduring road of hell and anguish!

Why was Dave even picked in the first place you ask? Holy smokes! You know what? It's not even worth the time to explain. Perhaps go back and peruse the PHO message board to satisfy your palate.

Posted by Bebo on 09-25-03 at 11:06 PM
Welcome to the forums. I'm going to lock this thread since people are repeating things they've already included in other threads. There are a number of threads open on the first page where people are discussing who they want Keith to choose, as well as their opinions of Amy.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002