URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 353
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Spoiler: The Final Contest is a "He""

Posted by survivor style on 08-18-00 at 11:55 AM
I apologize if someone has already mentioned this, but I was listening to the radio this morning and they reported that all interviews with the rejected survivors that were to take place between now and the final episode have been pulled. Apparently, Gervis was doing a radio interview and referred to the final contestant as a "he". Because of this slip, all interviews have been cancelled. This may be yet another ploy to trick us like the red X theory, but I thought I would mention it anyway.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
""He" Threads"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-18-00 at 12:13 PM
Thanks for posting; no apologies necessary!

We do have two threads that are discussing this from last night: one of mine ("Suspicious Minds") and one of BA ("Mark 'DA DEVIL' BURNETT..."). Seems too coincidental that 3 survivors would suddenly blurt out a gender of the winner on the same day. Though, as of my review of their board last night, ss.com was treating these comments as fully legitimate. They could be right! As BA said in another post, there is plenty of conflicting evidence; it's all a question as to how much weight you give each piece.