URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3525
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor 13.7 - Hawkeye 10"

Posted by Molaholic on 11-04-06 at 09:36 PM
Please snark with gusto.

1. Molaholic’s first annual PG13 Challenge: Take the following Survivor quotes and tell us what they really meant:
Jiffy: “Ozzy tosses his club”
Aitu peanut butter kiss; Jessica to Candice “I love you!”
Nate: “I’ll have to get wood.”
Jiffy: “The guys are debating which is the biggest log.”

2. This episode the pixelators were working overtime; we had Rebecca’s oobies, as well as Ozzy’s and Nate’s buttcracks. Pick one survivor from each tribe and tell what body part should be permanently fuzzed-out.

3. On the zipline, Jiffy said that Ozzy (and Nate) were using a 'monkey' pose. What was Brad’s animal model?

4. Let’s get into the head of EPMB for a moment. Editing has given us an image of rats just before Jonathan gets mentioned. What other native fauna should be associated with the other members of the cast?

5. The sewing kit was rejected out-of-hand, what other items were instantly 86ed and never even got air time?

6. Nate wondered if Brad was a Nancy boy. What other no-so-PC moniker would Brad reciprocate with?

7. Ozzy , the Great Seagull Catcher, has been compared to The Jungle Book’s Mowgli. What other classic children’s literature characters do we have?

8. Just what was Jonathan looking for?

9. Adam said that it was difficult to “soar like an eagle when you’re surrounded by turkeys.” What other cliché can be used to describe each tribe?

10. Just why were Flicka and Candice getting into that hammock?

Snuff said

Table of contents
  • RE: Survivor 13.7 - Hawkeye 10,Das Mole, 10:39 PM, 11-04-06

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor 13.7 - Hawkeye 10"
Posted by Das Mole on 11-04-06 at 10:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-06 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

1. Molaholic’s first annual PG13 Challenge: Take the following Survivor quotes and tell us what they really meant:
Jiffy: “Ozzy tosses his club”
Aitu peanut butter kiss; Jessica to Candice “I love you!”
There's another reason Candice didn't love Billy...
Nate: “I’ll have to get wood.”
One word - Parvati.
Jiffy: “The guys are debating which is the biggest log.”
Well obviously they were just comparing some wood. No big deal, really.

2. This episode the pixelators were working overtime; we had Rebecca’s oobies, as well as Ozzy’s and Nate’s buttcracks. Pick one survivor from each tribe and tell what body part should be permanently fuzzed-out.
Raro - Jenny - The whole damn thing. And the voice too.
Aitu - Ozzy - Armpits. They're like jungles. Who knows what dirty things could be hidden in there.

3. On the zipline, Jiffy said that Ozzy (and Nate) were using a 'monkey' pose. What was Brad’s animal model?
Flamingo.

4. Let’s get into the head of EPMB for a moment. Editing has given us an image of rats just before Jonathan gets mentioned. What other native fauna should be associated with the other members of the cast?
Monkeys - Flicka

5. The sewing kit was rejected out-of-hand, what other items were instantly 86ed and never even got air time?
Tickle Me Elmo Extreme.

6. Nate wondered if Brad was a Nancy boy. What other not-so-PC moniker would Brad reciprocate with?
B*tch.

7. Ozzy, the Great Seagull Catcher, has been compared to The Jungle Book’s Mowgli. What other classic children’s literature characters do we have?
Jenny - That nasty old b*tch in the shoe.
Flicka - The baboon in the Lion King.
Adumb - Pumbaa.
Parvati - Jasmine from Aladdin, only more promiscuous.

8. Just what was Jonathan looking for?
Flicka's brush. No wonder he couldn't find it easily.

9. Adam said that it was difficult to “soar like an eagle when you’re surrounded by turkeys.” What other cliché can be used to describe each tribe?
Aitu - The squeaky wheel (Ozzy) gets oiled (praise).
Raro - The quacking duck (Jenny) gets shot (hated by many).

10. Just why were Flicka and Candice getting into that hammock?
Obviously to continue more smooching.

P.S. Is anyone scheduled to do this next week? If not, I can do it. =)