URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 352
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"segio"

Posted by jonesy on 07-01-05 at 05:40 PM
can ne of you guys tell me wether segio is getting a shot at any titles cos what was the point of contender if not?????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: segio"
Posted by VegasFightWriter on 07-01-05 at 05:49 PM
Dude, please stop creating new threads to ask variations of the same question. Please check the existing threads first. All the questions you are asking have been discussed and are being discussed in existing threads.

To try and answer all your questions in one post: No, Sergio isn't getting a title shot. Why? Because he isn't good enough. Maybe one day, but not now. Not by a long shot. No, IK dn't kno what Jesse Brinkley is doing next. No, I don't know what is happening with a second season. My sense is that there won't be one. All the fighters from season one are under contract throgh 2007 or something like that, except for some who have been released. There is no guarantee that they will actually be held to thos contracts; at least some are looking to see if they can escape them, and legal advice seems to suggest that they probably can. And no, I can't tell you who is fighting whom next; most of the fighters don't even know that. The current rumor is of a card in August.