URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 350
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SIMON is going through the motions."

Posted by BoBoSYD on 04-06-05 at 07:05 PM
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Simon's complete lack of interest this season?
I'm not sure whether it's this season's finalists or the show itself but I think Simon is definitely show signs of wear and tear.
He looks completely disinterested in what's happening around him - especially in front of him - and seems to be showing up for work just so he can collect his pay.
He's the only judge that has anything relevant to say.
And HE'S bored...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SIMON is going through the motions."
Posted by bacon on 04-06-05 at 07:16 PM
I think you're right, but I think it's being done for a reason. After a while you can't help but get totally disinterested when the two people sitting beside you are complete idiots. I mean, when you can actually sit there and succesfully articulate what's wrong/right with the people on stage yet, the other two judges get by with saying things like "It was ayyyight dawg" or "The audience loves you, I love you, everybody loves you!", it tends to, I assume, get on your nerves after a while.

Posted by BoBoSYD on 04-06-05 at 07:44 PM
See that what's I keep saying to people!
When are they going to have auditions for American Idol JUDGE?
I mean, I can do what Randy and Paula do. No sweat!
If they sit me in the middle chair at the Judges' table I'll say all or any combination of the following:
"You're beautiful. Good job! The audience loves you. I love your voice. Good job! Oh Simon. Shut up Simon. Good job!"
*and perhaps given recent events I could also say*
"Can someone drive me home, I'm not allowed behind the wheel for a while...but Good job!"

If the sit me first at the Judges' table I have no problem with saying:
"That was aiight dawg. It was just aiiight."
I mean I think I can say it if I pretend I'm having a stroke.

Posted by Bebo on 04-06-05 at 11:03 PM
Already being discussed here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID69/346.shtml

Locking this as a duplicate.