URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 350
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"where is Jim???"

Posted by thickthighs on 02-28-04 at 11:17 PM
Im not ready to stop seeing that super cute-not to bright-hunk ..where is he?what is he doing now?
I heard he was moving to CA to become an actor..He can be a model if the acting thing doesnt work..he is ssoooo good looking..there should be a law against how fine he is

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: where is Jim???"
Posted by ladro on 02-28-04 at 11:54 PM
You might try hanging around airports. But, you'd probably have better luck calling around to Chilli's resturants.

Posted by Rabbit on 02-29-04 at 00:04 AM
I wouldn't try Border or Barnes & Noble or the library either. That would be a complete waste of time for you.

Posted by ballerina_of_doom on 02-29-04 at 02:43 PM
airports? ohhh right...the 'pilot' thing. Yes, I guess if one is fully instrument rated for microsoft flight simulator, one could pretend to be a pilot....but more likely he's panhandling....or in the arcade playing more 'pilot' games.

Posted by lyrker on 02-29-04 at 09:47 PM
If he's really trying to be an actor, he's going to want to make a few lifestyle changes. Like.. oh, say... read! Unless he's looking to break into pr0n of course. In which case, he's probably a shoo-in.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz