URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 347
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Estella needs to EAT"

Posted by Poncho on 10-23-03 at 10:22 AM
Her voice got on my last nerve last night, and she really needs to eat!

I also thought Mary was acting crazy with all that crying.

Kelly Jo is my favorite, I hope he picks her.

Poncho

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Estella needs to EAT"
Posted by smiley on 10-23-03 at 11:10 AM
Yeh Kelly Jo is way less drama queen than Mary and Estella.

I like her the most too

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 10-23-03 at 11:21 AM
That face she makes at the rose ceremony is priceless.

Personally Meredith is the most together of all the girls. Loved her reaction to the girls all getting hysterical over nominating the best and worst girl for bob. Also love her comments about Bob saying he loves all the girls the same. She is very smart and well balanced.

Posted by RealityAddict on 10-23-03 at 11:38 AM
Yeah, Estella's "rose ceremony face" is a trip! She's so "oh, yeah...I got it...Bob's mine!" HA HA HA

I really like Meredith! She is very grounded and I think her dry sense of humor meshes very well with Bob!

Posted by motorkitty on 10-23-03 at 03:27 PM
HA!!!!!!! She (Estella) sure had a dopey-assed expression on her face!!! I caught that too.
I think that Kelly Jo and Meredith are definitely the best. KJ reminds me of Jen from the previous bachelor. I like Meredith too. She doesn't get all hysterical and emotional. Kelly Jo lives in Michigan, so he may pick her because of that......and I don't know-----theres "Something about Mary" that just ain't sitting right.......how many times is she going to talk about having kids right away....she's the classic case of "Im 35, and if I'm going to have kids, I have to have them NOW". She seems like a desperado to me.

Posted by EnglProf on 10-23-03 at 03:47 PM
Estella's been getting on my nerves for the last two weeks but I haven't said anything because I trashed Mary (and all of her "I'm sexy and Spanish" hoo-ha) originally and I've warmed up to her since.

But, now that I've seen MORE of Estella my impression is getting worse. That voice! She's sounds like a whiny 11 year old. I hated watching last night knowing Bob selects her to be in the final three.

What on earth does he see in her? Also, she seems (or did seem when she brought it up on their first date) to be manipulating the death of her father to win Bob's sympathy. Kelli Jo's discussion of her Dad's death seemed much more organic to the moment last night.

I'm for Kelli Jo, or Mary since it doesn't LOOK LIKE he's keeping Meredith around past next week.

Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-23-03 at 04:03 PM
Estella pretty much blew it last night, they really weren't clicking on their date, and it's like that funny feeling you get just before somebody breaks up with you but the denial and hype blocks out all forms of quality thought!

- Should I stay or should I go ho!

Posted by WickedWidow on 10-23-03 at 04:13 PM
Meredith is the most sensible, but I am sure she will go next, then Mary as she wants a family immediately. With Mary's age I can see why, but you should not be having children after 35 as they can have lots of complications and possible health problems. Kelly Jo might be young, but she is sensible and very mature for her age. I hope she is not chosen as I feel she deserves a man that would be better suited for her than Bob. Estella is very emotional - she cares a lot for Bob and I think he feels the same about her.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 10-23-03 at 04:32 PM
>>but you should not be having children after 35 as they can have lots of complications and possible health problems.<<

Millions of women over 35 have children with no complications or health problems.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-23-03 at 04:00 PM
- I want to swallow your guppies, Bob! Love Mary!

Posted by chicachica on 10-25-03 at 01:38 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-03 AT 01:42 AM (EST)

I think it is Kelly Jo who "seems like a desperado." She is still young and is already thinking of spending the rest of her life with Bob whom she has known only for a few days. I wonder why she seems to be in a hurry?

So marriages of young couples are happier and more successful than those marriages where couples are old!

Jen seems sincere; I do not see any of the four remaining girls to have the qualities of Jen. On the other hand,I think each has a unique way of marketing herself in order to beat the other competitors. It seems like the unassertive ladies were booted out first. Sometimes "being elusive" works, but rarely these days
especially when time is a factor such as in the so-called "reality television shows."

"We don't know where these girls have 'been'"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-25-03 at 05:11 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-03 AT 05:12 AM (EST)

I think if we could see their dating history, we'd probably understand them a lot better.

I see your handle, how did you feel about the way Leanne used her phrase "See ya chikas!" Loved it when KJ pretended to punch her. Leanne goes to all that trouble to have that HTH talk and then turns around and does that - does the woman have no social skills whatsoever?

Posted by Chrissy gal on 10-25-03 at 04:16 PM
>>So marriages of young couples are happier and more successful than those marriages where couples are old!<<

What do you mean??

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Posted by realitycoholic on 10-25-03 at 10:19 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 10-25-03
>AT 01:42 AM (EST)

>
>So marriages of young couples are
>happier and more successful
>than those marriages where couples
>are old!
>
Actually, and proven via statistics, people over the age of 28 who marry have a much lower divorce rate. It proportionately lowers as the age increases. I mean really, how many 70 year old newlyweds do you find getting divorced??? How many 20 year olds???

'Nuff said.

Posted by chicachica on 10-26-03 at 03:50 AM
Also, if we ask some residents of Florida if love is really blind, perhaps they will say "Love is never to feel sorry for especially if you are as young as thirty-five year old Mary. "

Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-23-03 at 03:58 PM
"Bob loves all the girls the same?"

Yeah, right. Actually, I think LeAnne, Mary and Estella picked up on that as well. I think Bob probably knows, but he doesn't want to let the 'show' down... shallow.

- Hurricane LeAnne is gone!

Posted by Poncho on 10-23-03 at 04:26 PM
It is like Bob does not want to hurt anyones feelings, but he needs to get real. There is NO way he likes all the girls the same. Bob needs to get a back bone.

Poncho

Posted by escapedude on 10-24-03 at 00:41 AM
Yes im sure Bob was strongly urged by the producers not to intentionaly hurt any of the girls feelings..(These girls are emotional wrecks as it is)
Estella kind of whacked out last night in my opinion..Like all the sudden she realized there were other girls he is dating!
Mary is becoming the desperate woman Bob will eventually run from..Whats up with her wanting to wed him and have all his children after a few weeks ?
Kelly jo all the way...

D.

Posted by chicachica on 10-24-03 at 11:02 AM
Mary - desperate? I do not think so. What does she see in Bob, anyway? I think Mary is a good actress. With her experience and age, I think she knows that jumping into a relationship is sometimes disadvantageous. The show is a contest - do anything to be no. 1!

Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-24-03 at 02:19 AM
Great smileys poncho! They are addictive huh? Do a search for free gif images - fun stuff!

Addicted to forums!

Posted by Poncho on 10-24-03 at 08:43 AM
Thanks Guppin, same back at you!

Poncho

Posted by sorgee on 10-24-03 at 11:18 AM
HIJACKERS!

"Hijackers?"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-24-03 at 03:31 PM
Exsqueezeme?

The three networks: