URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 346
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Vidcap - Mary"

Posted by RealityAddict on 10-23-03 at 08:43 AM
This vidcap HAS to be Mary...she had this same sweater/tank on at the table with her family on last night's preview of next week's episode. SO, unless she wears this top again this must be her and Bob back at his hotel after he meets her family next week:

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Vidcap - Mary"
Posted by superstepmom1 on 10-23-03 at 09:07 AM
I think you're right. I thought it was LeeAnn but I was so wrong!

Posted by Chrissy gal on 10-23-03 at 10:13 AM
I'll bet this is one time you are glad to be wrong!

This also means that is must be Mary in the picture with the camo pants.

The only thing we don't know is whether Meredith or Estella goes on the boat date.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Posted by superstepmom1 on 10-23-03 at 11:47 AM
I am so thankful that I am wrong!

Posted by Breezy on 10-23-03 at 10:17 AM
DH watched with me last night, he hopes Bob doesn't pick Mary for the final rose. He thinks she doesn't look trustworthy, just something about her that he didn't like. I think she would be too high maintenance for Bob.

Posted by sorgee on 10-23-03 at 10:32 AM
i have a feeling that mary is the one he picks.

Posted by smiley on 10-23-03 at 11:07 AM
Yep thats her

Posted by bududaddy on 10-24-03 at 04:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Looks like things were getting pretty hot and heavy between them. Notice where his hand is (lower left)?

Am I the only one who thinks the boat picture is of Meredith?

Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-24-03 at 05:13 PM
How about that leg action?

Posted by deetsiepie on 10-25-03 at 01:20 PM
No, I was so HOPING it was Meredith - but she kind of disappears from the photos - Estella is shown later with Bob on a beach... Boat - beach... I think it's Estella. Also, later, Estella is on Bob's lap making out in a white bustier top - the same one she wore earlier.... I think Meredith gets cut next week. That makes me sad!!!

Posted by bachelorfan on 10-27-03 at 07:59 PM
Did anyone else catch the conversation between Mary and Bob last week. I'm referring to the one when they were sitting at dinner during the amusement park date. Mary says, "Your friends asked me today if I would be willing to move, etc." Bob replies, "I have thought about that too and although I have a house, a business and family, I would want to be close to YOU, etc." I replayed this in closed caption and he said YOU not the one I love or anything else. Why would he say YOU if he didn't already know he was falling for Mary just like Trista and Ryan knew early in the process? HUMMMMMMMM!

Posted by Poncho on 10-28-03 at 09:23 AM
I did not even catch on to that! That is weird that he would say that. Also very misleading to her, if she is not the one.

Poncho

Posted by sorgee on 10-28-03 at 09:29 AM
that conversation is exactly why i picked mary as the winner in my ptte.
(mr. sorgee thinks mary will get bob because she has "the best rack." sigh.)

Posted by bachelorfan on 10-28-03 at 02:36 PM
I'm with you! I think she's the PTTE!