URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 344
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"WAKE UP PEOPLE"

Posted by sandgirl629 on 04-06-05 at 01:09 AM
YOU ALL NEED TO LISTEN TO SIMON HE IS 99% RIGHT ON WHAT HE SAYS ON HOW HE JUDGE'S .. THEY SHOULD BE BASED ON EVERY PERFORMANCE WEEKLY NOT JUST GOOD ONE WK AND THEN BAD NEXT WEEK, SO FAR FOR WHAT I SEE THE TOP TWO SHOULD BE CARRIE AND NADIA .. I DO AGREE AT THIS POINT WITH SIMON IT SHOULD BE CARRIE ALL THE WAY, I WOULD LOVE TO BE A JUDGE NEXT TO SIMON FOR WE HAVE ALOT INCOMEN WHEN IT COMES TO JUDGEING, WE BOTH THINK ALOT ALIKE .. SIMON I HOPE U READ THIS TO, LOVE TO BEABLE TO JUDGE RIGHT ALONG WITH U.TAKE CARE EVERYONE AND PUT IN YOUR VOTES ON THOSE THAT DO WELL EVERYWEEK NOT JUST BECAUSE U LIKE THE PERSON FOR HIS/HER PERSONITLY BE TRUE TO YOUR VOTE AFTER ALL IT IS AMERICAN ( IDOL) THANK U

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: WAKE UP PEOPLE"
Posted by Bebo on 04-06-05 at 02:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-05 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

Welcome to the forums.

Please do not type in all caps. That is considered shouting and is rude on message boards (not just here, it's standard Internet etiquette).

Please read our community guidelines. I'm going to lock this as a duplicate post since there's already a Simon thread going, and I encourage you to join in existing discussions (without shouting, please) where possible before starting threads of your own. Thanks.