URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 344
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So Disappointed in Dave!!!! "

Posted by So_Opinionated on 09-24-03 at 02:20 AM
Dave was shady tonight. He lied and backstabbed his friends..and then got busted. There was no reason for Dave to play both sides and now he has jeopardized his position and possibly lost friendships. I no longer trust Dave and his integrity is forever tarnished. I really grew to like Dave thinking of him as the nerdy kid that never fit in in school but he is really the Bill Gate of PH. He lives for power and destruction. There was no way that Dave would keep on Keith & Tara because he couldn't stand losing to Keith. IMHO Dave comes off as if I don't win I surely don't want you to win and who have he been partnered up with for the last 8 weeks Keith & Tara and believe me..he was never thinking about them winning JUST HIMSELF AND CHARLA. Dave you stock has just took a nose dive.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 09-24-03 at 03:57 AM
Since we already have two discussions about Dave's behavior going on, I'm going to lock this thread to keep those other discussions focused.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002