URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 343
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Are Dilana & Magni a Couple?.....-Need Input Please!"

Posted by LavaGirrl on 08-02-06 at 09:45 AM
I don't know where I got this from, but something is itching at me that there is something going on between those two.....If there was, I would think differently about Dilana, because she was my absolute favorite....and I'd lose respect for her if she was putting her hands on a man that just watched his young daughter's first steps. So if anyone has any input, I'd greatly appreciate it thank you......

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Nah."
Posted by weltek on 08-02-06 at 10:52 AM
I think the rockers naturally become friends in the house & share similar passions. I highly doubt it's anything other than a mutual respect & friendship. And thus, many of their gestures to eachother are simply showing support.

"RE: Nah."
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-02-06 at 10:55 AM
They are flying in Magni's family this week so I doubt it.

"RE: Nah."
Posted by Glow on 08-02-06 at 11:35 AM
They just all become close in the house. I'm not saying there's never any hanky panky between any of them but I highly doubt these two in particular would jeopardize their relationships.

Dilana's boyfriend goes to the performance shows (that was him carrying her back to the stage on his shoulders). They don't get to spend a lot of time together, obviously. But they do see each other. He gushes about her constantly and she talks about missing him just about every time she speaks.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi