URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 343
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The first rule of business!"

Posted by showmeasign on 12-19-05 at 07:31 PM
The first rule of business is to always make your boss look good.

If placed in a situation where you do not know which way to go, refer to the 'first rule'.

Donald Trump set the stage for Randall to shine by telling the world that he had a couple of outstanding people before him and just coincidentally had two positions to fill.

Probably through something in the contracts, Donald Trump was unable to offer two positions without the permission of the 'winner'.

I am sure Donald Trump never allowed for the possibility that Randall would decline his suggestion.

Giving a position to Rebecca in no way would diminish money, position or power for Randall. Randall cannot know what the future lies within Trump's organization for him. But Trump set him up to shine in a way no other Apprentice has been given. He would always be known for his excellence in not only winning the Apprentice spot but doing it with grace and humility. What I saw of Randall is he was more concerned about looking good and sounding good. We will see what becomes of him.

Hard lessons are tough!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The first rule of business!"
Posted by volsfan on 12-23-05 at 08:31 AM
The first rule of business is to always make your boss look good.

Says who?

"RE: The first rule of business!"
Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 12-24-05 at 03:47 PM
I agree with that too. You don't always have to make your boss good.

ukrocks got a blog!