URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 343
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"POOR AJ"

Posted by Micaela03 on 08-13-03 at 00:03 AM
Yeah well this group is gonna suck now! AJ should have been the last kid in the group HELLO..American Juniors... AJ!! Well this group was gonna be cute until they added freckle face annie. Harsh but AJ is such a cutie along with Tori Taylor and Chauncy..oh yeah and Lucy's just the big girl. But ohhh this group is gonna be just as good as Ben Affleck and J Lo's movie :-D

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: POOR AJ"
Posted by managerr on 08-13-03 at 12:30 PM
But at least all five of them will be able to sing.

Posted by theking0075 on 08-14-03 at 04:32 PM
AJ stunk and had NO TALENT. The group is better without him!

Posted by kiliki77 on 08-14-03 at 04:34 PM
I agree. I don't understand what people saw in AJ or Chantel.

Posted by SkyRaider on 08-15-03 at 00:33 AM
AJ was a smart a$$ and just soooooo sure that he was gonna get on that it made the whole series worth while, seeing the expression on his face when he was told he didn't make the cut.

He would have overwhelmed the others, being the show-off. He was a good showman, but he really didn't sing all that good.

And he had that horrible habit of tapping the microphone that drove me nuts, like a couple of the people in AI did. It's a mike, not a damned coronet or trumpet!

Posted by Artcurus on 08-15-03 at 01:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-03 AT 01:06 AM (EST)

Hehe, this was even better!

The Hat-$20
The Shirt-$25
The Pants- $50
Expression when AJ was sent back to the couch -PRICELESS
<>

Keeper of Dakota's "Potato"

Posted by spinningwords on 08-15-03 at 07:44 PM
It WAS priceless...... I wasn't sure whether the remaining group members were upset or happy. I remember that Tara had her hand on her mouth in shock as well but unfortunately I no longer have the tape.....

Spinning.,

Posted by AJ4life1313 on 08-20-03 at 00:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-03 AT 00:53 AM (EST)

omg I love AJ! He is awesome. I was really mad that he didnt make the group but I think he would be a good solo artist and IM sure he will get a contract with someone. If you saw the "alive" performance. You could just tell he would be better solo. To me the other 4 singin with him looked like back up dancers/singers not a group. But thats just my opnion.