URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 342
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did/Will DT hire Rebecca anyway?"

Posted by Voltec on 12-16-05 at 06:19 AM
We all saw Randall pull the low class move and DT didn't hire Rebecca on the air... but nothing really stops him from hiring a wonderful and absolutely dead-calm under pressure candidate like Rebecca 5 minutes later.

Do you think he did or will?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did/Will DT hire Rebecca anyway?"
Posted by Ren Fisk on 12-16-05 at 10:57 AM
After watching the segment that aired about her work back home as a Buisness news reporter and working with her own Non-profit org, the thought occured to me that she just doesn't belong in the Trump Organazation.

I think Randal did the world and Broadcast news a favor. We'll be seeing Rebecca elsewhere.

Posted by prosecutor on 12-16-05 at 11:34 AM
She shold not be hired it's not the fricking Apprentii. Rebecca writes about business as Randal so eloquently put it, he is a businessman and as Marshawn said, DT had no other choice. Why should Randal let Rebecca rain on his parade, he just IMHO showed the Donald how tough he is not how selfish he is as some people have said. Did Bill share the spotlight? Did Kelly? did Kendra?And people are forgetting that on every apprentice finale there was always a choice of two job locations not one.

"Loved Randall's Answer"
Posted by ElroyJetson on 12-16-05 at 11:38 AM
Randall's answer was refreshingly honest and I was glad to hear it. Should we award 2 Superbowl trophies if the next one is close? Should Stephanie be the sole survivor also?

If Trump had hired them both you all would be crying that it was a cop-out.

-- Elroy Jetson

"RE: Loved Randall's Answer"
Posted by bookwomanblue on 12-16-05 at 12:53 PM
Unlike "The Apprentice", the SuperBowl is a quantifiable win.

"RE: Loved Randall's Answer"
Posted by DooWahDitty on 12-16-05 at 01:01 PM
"Randall's answer was refreshingly honest"

...and to be expected in such a setting. I followed the update thread and then turned on the final 6 mins. just to see what all the hooplah was about. There's nothing in Randall's response to keep screeching about.

Posted by irenie on 12-16-05 at 02:32 PM
That was my thought! I bet if he hasn't already he will make her an offer.

Boy was Randall a big disappointment! On that last task when he sent only one guy out to the field to set up, I thought Randall must be kidding! He wasn't even monitoring that activity to see if he was doing okay! Poor manager! And THEN to have NO BACK-UP PLAN! I would not want to be the Trump people to have to work any where near Randall -- because when push comes to shove -- he's already shown that he will leave another person out in the cold! I'd put him in a corner all by himself! I certainly wouldn't want to work with him!

Posted by Voltec on 12-16-05 at 07:05 PM
Inside Edition just announced that Rebecca was hired by Yahoo! Good for her - I hope she does well!

"Locking - not a spoiler"
Posted by Bebo on 12-16-05 at 09:43 PM
Now that the finale has aired, there is no reason to start threads on the spoiler forum...unless you have information on an upcoming season.

There are numerous threads on General Discussion where this would fit.