URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 341
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Both Finalists Blow!"

Posted by Jethro on 02-24-04 at 01:54 PM
Make that... the last 3 finalists blow!

None of these guys are A-list material. Everyone says how sweet and nice Brian is. Sure, BUT... he has too much baggage to be any prize. If he were in a relationship with Larissa, he would kiss her a$$ and she would never be able to respect him for that. He's also so serious most of the time, and keeps harping on how he's never been able to have a meaningful relationship. Maybe that's because he's too serious and thinks too much about everything instead of just enjoys the moment... Plus, if he ever left his beloved Boston for her, he'd be out of place about anywhere else. Finally, his voice is like fingernails on the chalkboard...

Now to Gil. He makes Brian look exciting. His military-style demeanor leaves him very emotionless. It's hard to tell if he's intelligent because he never seems to say anything. Even though he's one of the "hunks," I tend to think he might do some a$$-kissing, too. It's hard to imagine a contestant "flying under the radar" in a show like THIS, but he has. That's because Larissa had to get rid of some of the more irritating guys on his side first. She got rid of Jim because he is obviously as stupid as people say he is.

I was never much of a Fredo fan, but he won me over by leaving. He had the last word and left with his pride. Looking back, I realize he really stuck to his guns and never kissed a$$ like so many of the others have done. I don't think Larissa necessarily liked that, either.

No matter who Larissa chooses for the finale, she'll end up dumping him when it's all over.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Both Finalists Blow!"
Posted by Bebo on 02-24-04 at 01:56 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the community guidelines.

Since there's already a discussion going on who folks would/wouldn't pick, I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging you to join in the existing discussion.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.