URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3392
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CBS Misdirection -Finale"

Posted by true on 12-13-02 at 07:20 PM
It's down to the Final Four, and with the title of Sole Survivor on the line, critical friendships end, resulting in feelings of betrayal and rage.

Bottled feelings of anger and frustration boil to the surface in a heated final Tribal Council, where two Survivors have to answer to a very opinionated jury.

Find out who wins SURVIVOR: THAILAND when the final vote is revealed LIVE on the two-hour season finale!

Then stay tuned to see all 16 castaways reunite for the first time, on a special reunion broadcast, hosted by Jeff Probst!

Also on the CBS site is a video of Helen talking about her trust in Brian. She says that Brian is the ONLY one she trusts, and that she's confident that he is being honest with her.

It's down to the Final Four, and with the title of Sole Survivor on the line, critical friendships end, resulting in feelings of betrayal and rage.

To me, this has to be refering to Helen. Out of the final 4, only Helen and Brian have a friendship that would inspire feelings of betrayal and rage. Since I'm a believer of the TDT final 2 spoiler, I'm discounting a Clay/Brian betrayal. I can't imagine Jan showing any rage at all. Given her comments in the "trust" web video, Helen is being set up for a big betrayal. Question is, dose she go final 4 ahead of Jan, or does Brian win final IC and choose Clay over her? Another possibility, is Jan winning F4 IC, leaving Brian to decide between Helen and Clay, before he was ready to.

Bottled feelings of anger and frustration boil to the surface in a heated final Tribal Council, where two Survivors have to answer to a very opinionated jury.

Again, I think this statement fits perfectly with a Brian/Clay final 2. I just don't see either Helen or Jan getting the jury all heated up.

true

Table of contents
  • RE: CBS Misdirection -Finale,GreyhoundGirl, 07:38 PM, 12-13-02
    • RE: CBS Misdirection -Finale,Loree, 08:19 PM, 12-13-02
  • RE: CBS Misdirection -Finale,Spidey, 11:43 AM, 12-14-02

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CBS Misdirection -Finale"
Posted by GreyhoundGirl on 12-13-02 at 07:38 PM
Whoops, I accidentally duplicated your thread, true. Mine will need locking...(To think I was so excited at actually posting something vaguely useful!)

>Given her comments in the
>"trust" web video, Helen is
>being set up for a
>big betrayal. Question is,
>dose she go final 4
>ahead of Jan, or
>does Brian win final IC
>and choose Clay over her?
> Another possibility, is Jan
>winning F4 IC, leaving Brian
>to decide between Helen and
>Clay, before he was ready
>to.

I completely agree: one of the above must occur if the website preview has any truth at all. Only Helen would respond with rage to a betrayal at this point (like you, I'm discounting Clay as a betrayal target). I like your second scenario; I think Brian's way too cagey to win that final IC if he's up against Clay and Helen in the F3.

One other possibility: Clay wins F4 immunity but declines to vote for Jan (as we're guessing Brian plans/hopes to do). After all, Clay's not among Helen's best pals. Then Brian would have to bump Helen before he intends to in order to keep Clay's loyalty.

Posted by Loree on 12-13-02 at 08:19 PM
I believe Clay would rather keep Jan around. Helen would be much harder to beat in the final challenge for Clay than Jan who usually lags behind. And Clay knows that Helen would take Brian to the final over him.

Posted by Spidey on 12-14-02 at 11:43 AM
Another possibility, is Jan winning F4 IC, leaving Brian to decide between Helen and Clay, before he was ready to.

I think this very well might be what happens, but I still think it's last minute misdirection away from the winner they have been giving us all season. Would Helen really begrudge Brian that much, knowing he's playing to win this game? In this scenario, I could see her feeling betrayed, but in the end voting for Brian anyway, because Clay so doesn't desserve it. And Ted doesn't seem to have any hard feelings and his final words are anything but bitter. Brian gets his vote.

What are they supposed to hype? Gather the family. The event of the season! See Brian Heidick, uberdaw, systematically wipe out his competition and cruise to a 6-1 yawner of a win.

An IceCat Original, 2002