URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 339
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jim "If I Only Had a Brain" Frasella is Given the Boot"

Posted by schwa on 02-24-04 at 01:11 PM
I have to wonder if the producers came up with that nifty "Wizard of Oz" theme and assigning Jim the part of Scarecrow. The guy didn't even TRY and act like he was at all educated. When she asked him what the last book he read was, he didn't even try to come up with something. It was almost like he was revelling in his stupidity. I guess he really thought he could get by with his looks alone. Which brings me to another point. Fredo was so upset about her shenanigans with Jim, saying she was just in it for looks, but wasn't he equally just impressed with her looks??? I mean how much could he have actually learned about her PERSONALITY in such a short time?? Don't get me wrong, I love Fredo, he's my paison, but he seemed a little naive. I hope I run into him back in Cleveland when I move there next month. Does anyone know if he's still single?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jim "If I Only Had a Brain" Frasella is Given the Boot"
Posted by Traces on 02-25-04 at 00:11 AM
>I have to wonder if the producers came up with that nifty "Wizard of Oz" theme and assigning Jim the part of Scarecrow.<<<<<<<<

I thought it was going to be a hint that she was going to pick Jim because the scarecrow was Dorothy's favorite. But it just turned out it was because he's stupid.

>Fredo was so upset about her shenanigans with Jim, saying she was just in it for looks, but wasn't he equally just impressed with her looks??? I mean how much could he have actually learned about her PERSONALITY in such a short time?? Don't get me wrong, I love Fredo, he's my paison, but he seemed a little naive.<<<<

I know! I thought what he was saying was kind of ironic coming from a construction worker!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

"I wish...!"
Posted by AJ_for_life on 02-25-04 at 00:44 AM
What kind of moron admits people think he's stupod cause of his good looks? I WISH some girl thought "Damn he's hot. So he must be dumb." While all I get is "your a smart and nice guy and all..."