URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 337
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What the hell"

Posted by wizzer on 08-10-06 at 08:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-06 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

as;dfjpoerighofk]wewjopmvf']MK
[EVF

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What the hell"
Posted by KoalaChick on 08-10-06 at 08:56 PM
What on earth does that mean...he still lives with his parents. What possible relevance could that have to his comical ability? I, personally, think he's hilarious, and obviously a lot of people do, also...he won.

Don't get me wrong, I think Ty is hilarious, too, and he's been my personal favorite from the auditions on. I voted for him, and I wanted him to win. But even without the title, he got the exposure he needed to get his career going.

No matter who won the title, either one would have been worthy.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-14-06 at 11:20 AM
Ty was a bit better the last two nights, but Josh was so good before that, it didn't matter. The sympathy angle would only have gotten him so far; if he wasn't funny, he would be an afterthought instead of the winner.

I also thought Ty got farther than I expected. I expected the final to be Chris/Josh, with maybe Michele or Roz playing spoiler, and I have no idea how Ty got worked in there. Before the last few nights, I didn't recall him being funny. Maybe Chris will be back and take it all next season a la Alonzo Bodden winning it all in season 3.

Posted by susang on 08-16-06 at 01:08 PM
In a nutshell, I was a bit disappointed in this season's finalists

Posted by nosymom on 08-17-06 at 05:20 PM
I hope next year they put them in a house. Chris was the funniest ever, sorry he lost.

Posted by profesora_toro4 on 08-18-06 at 02:03 AM
I thought the use of the cruise ship was a nice addition. I hope they go back to the Queen Mary.