URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 335
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 4 casting"

Posted by Jimmy Jones on 08-05-03 at 01:06 AM
I guess this year the producer's were asleep at the wheel...

Because there has never been such a sedated group.

Sure, editing is king, but Jack is a walking mute. I mean, what does he average per episode? Four words?

Jun, another laconic individual.

Hey, if I wanted silence, I would have joined a monastary and taken a vow of silence.

Alison(who hasn't participated in one interesting or intellectual conversation.

Nathon (whose grasp of the English vocabulary rivals the dumbest of all contestants.. Hardy)

Justin (another low-key player)

Erica (who actually hasn't spoken once-- if you don't include her blathering and crying)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 4 casting"
Posted by SaphireLady on 08-05-03 at 01:36 AM
Can sure tell you don't read the live feeds.

Jack is the brain and Erika is right up there, they are plotting and planning, lots. Jun, she is in the thick of the biggest meltdown of Dana bigtime. Ali, she has her brain in use at moment. Justin, Jee, and Robert, are also using their brains. Only ones in question are Nate. Dana is not a question, she is in meltdown mode, bigtime, and at risk of getting herself ejected instead of evicted.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass