URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 335
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"contender??"

Posted by wilka on 06-13-05 at 06:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-13-05 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

Hey guys im a contender fan from the UK just got to see the final now its been delayed in the ok

my favourites were

ishe smith
joey gilbert
and manfredo

im gutted sergio beat manfredo and ishe however they were very close

could someone please tell me if they know if there will be a contender DVD or Video please

how are you guys doing

im new on here so hope this hasnt already been posted

thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: contender??"
Posted by andielea on 06-13-05 at 07:37 PM
Welcome, this board has been pretty dead lately but seems to be starting to pick up again. My favorites were definitely #1 Jesse Brinkley...actually, I didn't dislike anyone except Ahmed. Well, sometimes Anthony would get on my nerves but for the most part I liked everyone. Especially the final four. Once I knew it was those 4, I knew I would not be disappointed whatever the outcome. No one is really sure yet about a DVD but you can go to amazon.com and there is a place that lets you sign up through email so that the studio can get an idea of who would like to see a DVD of this come out. I am hoping for one but who knows.

Posted by wilka on 06-14-05 at 01:15 AM
hey

ill go to the amazoon site

do you have a direct link please that you could send me

Posted by andielea on 06-14-05 at 10:45 AM
>hey
>
>ill go to the amazoon site
>
>
>do you have a direct link
>please that you could send
>me

Hey, I wish I could but I am not that great at that kind of thing. All you have to do is go to www.amazon.com and in the search box put contender dvd and it will bring it up and say something about how it hasn't been made yet but that you can sign ip for it. It wil have a place where you just enter your email address and I am pretty sure that is all you have to do. Hope this helps...

Posted by wilka on 06-14-05 at 12:38 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005JO4T/qid=1118767424/sr=8-6/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i6_xgl74/102-0798778-9430565?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

thats the webiste

if we all put our emails in then theres a chance they may make the DVD

please guys

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 06-16-05 at 01:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-05 AT 01:10 AM (EST)

Sorry guys, I didn't watch the show but The Amazing Race 1 which was aired in September 2001 doesn't even come out till sometime this fall. It usually take two to four years to make a DVD, so don't count on it happening anytime soon. Four years from now it might happen. Good Luck!

Posted by Gaz1875 on 06-20-05 at 04:20 PM
If you're in the UK then EBAY has many DVD'S of the whole series of The Contender for sale.I bought one and it comes on two discs showing every episode without commercials.The quality is excellent and for under £10!
Maybe the US Ebay has similar?
Gaz

"This board"
Posted by IceCat on 06-21-05 at 07:19 PM
... does not support the unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials.