URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 335
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"

Posted by NanaWolf on 12-09-05 at 09:09 AM
I was so surprised to see the bad edit on Randall because I thought he had been edited as the winner from day 1. I still can't see Donald firing him. Do you think that with the frequent multiple firings this season, Donald is paving the way for a double hiring?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Multiple Firings == Multiple Hirings?"
Posted by volsfan on 12-09-05 at 09:39 AM
I was so surprised to see the bad edit on Randall because I thought he had been edited as the winner from day 1.

I think it was all editing to get people to watch the show next week. In seasons past they have ended the next to last show with having drama of thinking both teams will fail.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 12-09-05 at 09:58 AM
my thoughts exactly

I just thought it would be Alla and Randall Rebecca has not impressed me that much but she's not bad

I bet he does hire them both

Posted by ginger on 12-09-05 at 01:26 PM
I was thinking about how these two are, actually, pretty impressive. Certainly more so than finalists past. I'd hire em both.

Posted by Shabbyitsy on 12-09-05 at 01:36 PM
I have to agree with you Randall has been the golden guy all season however, last nights episode made him appear incompetent!

Posted by Pepito on 12-09-05 at 02:04 PM
I think he's gong to hire both of them, too. He has been obviously partial to both of them throughout the show, and I think he fired Alla because, nothing personal Alla... but he already knew whom he wanted for the final two, so he decided just to get rid of her while he had the opportunity to set the Final Two just the way he wants he.

As far as having to pave the way for a double hiring -- not necessary at all, The Donald is the boss he can do whatever he wants to do and just find a way to justify it later...

"RE: Multiple Firings leads to more Mulitple Firing?"
Posted by lindan on 12-12-05 at 04:04 PM
If multiple firings can occur many times during the show, it is possible that multiple firing will also occur at the Finale. Who knows? If Trump's company is running low on cash and Trump can't afford to pay $250K to a newly hired, he might just fire both Randal and Rebecca.

Oh well. We'll wait till Thursday before finding out what happens.

"RE: Multiple Firings leads to more Mulitple Firing?"
Posted by ettaroo on 12-13-05 at 09:55 AM
After watching the last episode again, I think its interesting the way they are making Chris on Rebecca's team seem like the consummate team player. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he steps in as the Ersatz MC for Joe Piscipo and comes out like a superstar. When they started the task, Rebecca's little interview focused on the importance of team effort in order to win the last task. My prediction is that Rebecca gets hired as the Apprentice, but that Trump also offers a job to Chris for his outstanding work.

2 1/2 more days 'til showtime.