URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 335
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Was America high on what Paula is? "

Posted by Flairmarq on 03-31-05 at 09:39 AM
Scott is safe--Jessica is gone? I know Scott had fans, but enough to keep him in the competition? What gives? I figured Jessica had more fans than Scott. And was I the only one who's PTTE list was screwed up because of this?

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Was America high on what Paula is? "
Posted by Ricky on 03-31-05 at 10:21 AM
Scott is an underdog. America loves the underdog. Didn't you ever see Rocky ?

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 03-31-05 at 12:17 PM
I'm a Scott fan but I am Very disapointed that Jessica is gone I think she had one of the best voices It should have Anwar he's a snoozfest

Posted by love2smile on 03-31-05 at 12:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

I agree it should have been Anwar.

Posted by Femme on 03-31-05 at 02:21 PM
Almost more troubling than Jessica going home is the fact that Scott didn't even appear in the bottom three. That baffles me. If he had made it through by the skin of his teeth, that's one thing, but clearly it was a rout.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

Posted by Fishercat on 03-31-05 at 05:24 PM
I don't think it is that much of a shock. Anthony wasn't in the bottom three either, and I thought he was lackluster and, just not that good overall (in comparison to the rest). Jessica just seems to be in the Carrie market (not necessarily country, but I think they would appeal to a similar base. I could be wrong), Anwar is boring beyond belief, a lot of choices there.

Posted by Tahj on 03-31-05 at 05:39 PM
Like Simon said, Jessica doesn't have that likeability factor. I agree with him. There's just something about her. I don't think she should have been voted off, however.

Did anyone notice how nervous Scott was last night? He was rocking back and forth in his seat. He's gonna have a heart attack during one of these elimination shows.

Moves courtesy of Syren