URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 332
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote"

Posted by strid333 on 10-17-04 at 10:23 PM
So did you guys vote for or against Nicole dying?

I voted for.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Law & Order Criminal Intent Vote"
Posted by Loree on 10-18-04 at 09:38 AM
I voted for her to die. I am getting sick of the character. And we need Goren back on track. She is too distracting for him.

Posted by trigirl on 10-27-04 at 12:02 PM
How did I miss the vote. I love Nicole!!!!

Posted by strid333 on 10-27-04 at 06:57 PM
Well, I guess you'll be happy to know that she is gonna survive.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/1098721091668_94126778/

has some details. I remember reading another article (but I can't find it now) where the vote was 62000 to 54000 or something like that but I could be wrong.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by trigirl on 10-31-04 at 09:48 AM
Good article.

I saw the episode where she died. What happened in the other episode? I must have been in a daze not to have known I could vote...love this stuff!

"Changes for the Cast..."
Posted by Loree on 02-09-05 at 02:52 PM
ORDER RESTORED: ##### Wolf has called problem-plagued Law & Order: Criminal Intent star Vincent D'Onofrio some much-needed backup: The producer has tapped franchise vet Chris Noth (aka Det. Mike Logan) to join Intent as a series regular. D'Onofrio and Noth will split the case loads, with each fronting 11 episodes next season. "The hardest job in show business is being a single lead on an hour drama series," Wolf said in a statement. "Vincent has done an unbelievable job for the last four seasons, but... the grueling pace finally took its toll. This is an ideal solution.

"RE: Changes for the Cast..."
Posted by emydi on 02-10-05 at 10:27 AM
I read that this a.m.!!! WOOOOOOO and HOOOOO

I always like Mike and he got the shaft when he was sent to Staten Island so he could become Mr. Big on that other show...yawn...I am so glad he's reprising his role on a more regular basis...but how weird is that...his character is SOOOOOOO much different than Goren's....

Handcrafted by RollDdice

P.S. Speaking of votes, what ever happened to the vote on the regular Law and Order early in the season when they had the rape trial and they didn't read the verdict? They replayed the show a Saturday ago and they still did not read the verdict. Anyone know?

"Censorship"
Posted by trigirl on 03-02-05 at 11:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-05 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Did ##### Wolf's name get censored?

Edited to add:

Okay MODS this is getting a little ridiculous!

"Old news, people"
Posted by Bebo on 03-02-05 at 11:42 AM
It's common knowledge that one of the filtered words is also a common nickname for Richard. Remember that the filtering is done by a program, and you're expecting too much sophistication in a filtering program if you think it can tell the difference. It's merely looking for a group of letters, not the context in which the name is used.

And if you really have an issue with how these forums are moderated, please adhere to the guidelines and address it privately.