URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 332
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"only one spot left!!!!"

Posted by JessieRose818 on 08-08-03 at 04:27 PM
hi, this isn't jessie its haley. i hope that chantal makes it into the group! (jess) i think we all know that danielle should get in!!! her last performance was awesome! (hale) yeah shes good too. im really glad that lucy made it.....shes my fav. who do you think should get in??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: only one spot left!!!!"
Posted by KIRSTIUK on 08-09-03 at 06:38 AM
can i just say that American Juniors are ripping us off. I'm from England and we have a band called S Club8 who were formally known as S Club Juniors. Last year they released One Step Closer which was their first single it was a massive hit and that was the song that got them known as the next generation of S clubbers. They called themselves S Club 8 after S Club split up. The reason I am strongly opinionated on this subject is because my 2nd cousin is in S Club 8 and i just found out that the American Juniors are using One Step Closer as their first single sying that it is a original song. They have also been using S Club and S club 8s songs to audition with without giving credit to the S Clubbers. So the S Club 8 who r very very very famous here are not going to be able to make it big in America because America juniors are using their songs. Other songs that are released by S Club 8 are Automatic Kigh, New Direction, Puppy Love, Fool No More and Sundown. So your Juniors bettewr not steal them songs too.

"RE: only one spot left!!!!"
Posted by JessieRose818 on 08-13-03 at 06:03 PM
which on of the "clubbers" is your cousin?? and what does it matter what songs they sing? have you noticed that they have been singing "used songs"??? maybe they like the songs that the s club sings