URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3318
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What day is Amazing Race on this season?"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 01-01-07 at 01:32 PM
The All Star Version is the one I am asking about.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What day is Amazing Race on this season?"
Posted by Snidget on 01-01-07 at 01:44 PM
So far I can't find any hard news. I would assume that it has the same slot in the spring that it did in the fall.

It's a tribe creation!
Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing. - Randy K. Milholland.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 01-01-07 at 05:42 PM
Well, it better not be Sundays again.

Our house is in a perdicament.

We only watch the following shows in our house.

Amazing Race (both watch)
Apprentice (both watch)
Desparate housewives (wife watchs)
Extreme Homemakeover (wife watchs)
Brothers and Sisters (wife watchs)
Surreal Life (both watch)
Survivor (both watch)

All of these shows but Survivor are now on sundays. And they are spread out over different networks. Crazy Scheduling by the networks.

Posted by Snidget on 01-01-07 at 06:13 PM
Well at least the Sureal life they tend to play multiple reruns during the week so you can catch it at another time.

Your Sunday sounds like my Wednesday usually is.

I feel your pain.

It's a tribe creation!
There is no nonsense so gross that society will not, at some time, make a doctrine of it and defend it with every weapon of communal stupidity.
- Robertson Davies

Posted by batts on 01-04-07 at 02:00 AM
Yeah, I was gonna say.....

Like Snidget, Your Sunday's sound like my Wednesdays.

Posted by Ricky on 01-05-07 at 01:38 AM
It's even worse at my house on Sundays in addition to those shows we also like The Simpsons and Cold Case ! We can't even record all the shows we'd like to see on Sundays.

There's also another good show moving to 10PM on Sundays, I can't think of it right now - it will come to me eventaully.

Why are you so greedy Sunday, you already have football, can't you share some shows with lonely 'ol Tuesday.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 01-05-07 at 11:35 AM
Yes, I like the Simpsons too, but because of all the other shows on that day...including football I just gave up on watching new episodes. I only watch reruns and my dvds now.

Plus sundays are really bad...they are like a family day. I like to spend time with my extended family. And holidays happen often on Sundays. Sunday is a bad day for tv and I personally wish none of these shows were on tv on sundays. Feel like I gotta rush home to watch my shows.