URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 331
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Storm Large"

Posted by cheesybread on 07-27-06 at 10:43 AM

I have watched the video of "Anything, Anything" about 100 times since Tuesday. It gives me chills. This is what I have been waiting for on this show. Performances that make want to get up and break things!

So much passion. I felt the song. The hairs on my arms and neck stood erect.

I am so bummed I missed the encore (why are these video's not on the website?). Was it just as good? Anyone?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Storm Large"
Posted by bullzeye on 07-27-06 at 12:21 PM
Yes and no. She gave a very strong rendition of the song, but unlike Tuesday - it wasn't a surprise. I think that is why it took everyone by Storm (pardon the pun), on Tuesday - she caught most of us off guard! Last nite - I was expecting it.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 07-27-06 at 12:58 PM
I found it to be even more riveting then Tuesday night's show because I was expecting to see an oobie fall out at any moment with the top she had on.

A Tribe Original!

Posted by bullzeye on 07-27-06 at 06:37 PM
You were expecting.

I was only hoping.

Posted by byoffer on 07-27-06 at 02:50 PM
The encore was excellent, but I agree with Bullzeye that the element of surprise was gone. But this girl has "it". Usually on these shows if they do a song I have never heard before I am not impressed. (familiarity breeds comfort) But she was so awesome that it didn't matter.

And during the encore she didn't fall into the trap of doing it exactly the same way. The first stage dive was great. Doing it again would not have been (except for the guys in the front row!)

I <3 Storm. Large.

Posted by Hoobie on 07-27-06 at 03:03 PM
Yes it is a good song. I am extremely surprised that so many people have never heard it! They play it on my radio station at least once a week and when it was hot, it was several times per day.

Storm took some liberties in changing some of the words, which I did not like. But alas, nobody was the wiser.

Posted by LisaPles on 07-28-06 at 09:01 AM
I agree - THAT PERFORMANCE ROCKED!
Let's also give credit to the band. Those guys are awesome!

Posted by Glow on 07-28-06 at 04:12 PM
The encore is out there somewhere. If you haven't found it yet, I'll look for it. Was it as good? Yes.

Some pretty for the boys (and some of us girls):

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Posted by cheesybread on 07-29-06 at 06:47 AM

Thanks Glow. I will try again to look for it. If you find it please post a URL! Thanks for the picture. I'm finding it difficult to keep my Storm lust in check.

Posted by Glow on 07-29-06 at 12:44 PM
Here ya go.

And some more pretty:

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Posted by Loree on 07-30-06 at 11:51 AM
Storm is my fave female in the house. I love her personality. Her facial expressions with the big eyes while singing sometimes bug me. But I liked the encore better than her original performance because she toned down the weird eyes.